Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

And by the way, I think the closing of this topic was kind of unnecessary.

Yeah it really was he punished all of you guys just for an arguement & I apologize to you guys for my language .

Where specifically? I passed through Columbus circle earlier and it was fine.

Then again that's more midtown.

Wall Street area. Way way downtown. Seems to be back up and running now. Don't know what happened though.

And by the way, I think the closing of this topic was kind of unnecessary.

Well, I completely disagree. Now you guys completely understand what our tolerance level is. Pull the same crap again and you can expect the same or worse. We ain't a business and we don't have to tolerate the crap. Understand?

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Well, I completely disagree. Now you guys completely understand what our tolerance level is. Pull the same crap again and you can expect the same or worse. We ain't a business and we don't have to tolerate the crap. Understand?

Not to sound like I am arguing but, the post before it got closed had to do with someone trying to connect to LTE and then when it closed I was confused as to why. That was all, and that's why I thought it was unnecessary. We got a warning when talking about the iPhone vs Android and then we stopped, and then suddenly it closed.

Not to sound like I am arguing but, the post before it got closed had to do with someone trying to connect to LTE and then when it closed I was confused as to why. That was all, and that's why I thought it was unnecessary. We got a warning when talking about the iPhone vs Android and then we stopped, and then suddenly it closed.

The remaining posts do not paint the picture. It is the removed posts. We even had to ban a member for his comments. I don't appreciate it.

• Like 1

Oh I did not know.

Thanks

Same. I was at Applebee's on Marble Hill in the Bronx 225th. No LTE and sluggish 3G. Very strange because that area was one of the first in the Bronx to get LTE if I'm not mistakened. About a week and a half ago I went to planet fitness and ran a speed test while resting. Got 21 Mbps down and 3 up. Could they be readjusting it?

Yeahh , the topic was i couldn't connect to LTE & you guys were trying to assist me then some random douche comes & here & brings up the iPhone vs Android topic but he was being hostile about it & I didn't like that so I cursed him out , but being the douche that he was he kept on going & it irritated me so i got a lil bit angry & didn't rationalize my thoughts which was out of order & I apologized & even changed my comments then the thread randomly gets locked when we (excluding that guy) were actually talkin about LTE .

Yeahh , the topic was i couldn't connect to LTE & you guys were trying to assist me then some random douche comes & here & brings up the iPhone vs Android topic but he was being hostile about it & I didn't like that so I cursed him out , but being the douche that he was he kept on going & it irritated me so i got a lil bit angry & didn't rationalize my thoughts which was out of order & I apologized & even changed my comments then the thread randomly gets locked when we (excluding that guy) were actually talkin about LTE .

That's the problem. There are moderators here for a reason. If some "Internet tough guy" comes in here trolling, don't respond. If you report it and continue on with your conversation as if "Internet tough guy" doesn't exist, that person will be dealt with and the thread will continue on without issue. If the moderators have to clean up pages and pages of worthless garbage and pissing matches, everyone is guilty.

It's not that much different than if in real life, someone punches you with a cheap shot. Do you call the police and let them do their job? Or do you, and the other people around you retaliate and beat up the person? In example 1, the only person being arrested is the person who threw the punch, in example 2 everyone involved is probably going downtown.

• Like 2

I don't think u should apologize for your feeling. Things happen and ppl get under your skin. You are human. I didn't find it offensive. Some people are very irritating and no matter how much u ignore him, it's hard.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Kind of mad right now. I walk 5 blocks north, south, or east and I pick up a weak LTE signal but as soon as I get home, I lose the signal. It is at -124dbm when I reach the block my home is on and then it drops.

I don't think LTE will work inside your house even if u had a strong signal. I get LTE a very strong signal outside on my steps, but as soon as I walk in my house, the signal is nonexistent.

I don't think LTE will work inside your house even if u had a strong signal. I get LTE a very strong signal outside on my steps, but as soon as I walk in my house, the signal is nonexistent.

That's because site density is not good enough. I am sure it was that way when Evdo first came out on Sprint. As more towers cone online you'll have a stronger signal, especially if the tower you are connected to for 3G is the same as the one you connect to for 4G.

That's because site density is not good enough. I am sure it was that way when Evdo first came out on Sprint. As more towers cone online you'll have a stronger signal, especially if the tower you are connected to for 3G is the same as the one you connect to for 4G.

Even though right outside my house less then 10 feet away I get 4 bars of LTE?

I was able to get WiMAX indoors before so that's interesting

When I had the EVO 4G and Epic 4G Touch there was huge difference in speed and strength between being by a window and 15 feet away from it inside my apartment. Lots of people complained of WiMAX's lack of indoor penetration.

That being said, just realized 3G is on the same 1900 band so lack of towers is more likely the answer.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Edited by EeZeEpEe