I was at the Citrus bowl tonight, for the Orlando City game. The stadium was full of about 35000 fans. 

When I was there last, back in June, I had a lot of struggles with signal strength and connection speed. Tonight, I had a strong Band 41 signal (-90 or so), with about 20/5 speeds in the stadium. I was with some friends, who have AT&T phones. While I could use my phone effortlessly, they had virtually no speed. It felt good to have the upper hand on AT&T for a change.

I tested web browsing, picture uploading (no selfies, I promise!), and even a couple of speed tests. All performed flawlessly, throughout the game.

Clearly, the upgrades are making a difference.

Oh, and we won, too. All in all, a good night.

• Like 7

Well I'm out in Orlando at Halloween Horror Night and according to signal check pro. There's two carriers for band 25 and two carriers for band 41. The network is a little bog down with the crowds up I can still load webpages, Google searches and Tapatalk. I was looking at some people's AT&T device in front of me their phones couldn't connect to AT&Ts data network.

Sent from my Nexus 6

• Like 2

Well I'm out in Orlando at Halloween Horror Night and according to signal check pro. There's two carriers for band 25 and two carriers for band 41. The network is a little bog down with the crowds up I can still load webpages, Google searches and Tapatalk. I was looking at some people's AT&T device in front of me their phones couldn't connect to AT&Ts data network.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Wow hard to believe. At&t and Verizon dominate speed there, big crowds or not. They probably didn't have a up to date At&t device with band 2,4,5,17,29 and CA support.

Wow hard to believe. At&t and Verizon dominate speed there, big crowds or not. They probably didn't have a up to date At&t device with band 2,4,5,17,29 and CA support.

Or perhaps sprint is just performing better Han you think lol

Sent from my iPhone 6s using moderately better tapatalk

• Like 1

I know one of the people had an iPhone 6/6s. Those are pretty up to date devices.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I know one of the people had an iPhone 6/6s. Those are pretty up to date devices.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't know how AT&T is at Universal, but when I was in Disney (Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom) with Sprint/AT&T, both had superb networks (AT&T's was slightly more accessible in certain areas), but both consistently pulled 10mbps+.  If Sprint's got all that spectrum utilized in Universal, I'd imagine some great network speeds. 

• Like 2

I don't know how AT&T is at Universal, but when I was in Disney (Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom) with Sprint/AT&T, both had superb networks (AT&T's was slightly more accessible in certain areas), but both consistently pulled 10mbps+. If Sprint's got all that spectrum utilized in Universal, I'd imagine some great network speeds.

Sprint's problem there is the fact that At&t has on ground sites and Verizon either has some kind of small cell or repeater there while Sprint is getting its signals from towers outside of universal, dramatically decreasing SNR and RSRP values. If they cant get a macro, small cells or repeaters on the grounds then they should build a tower within half mile of property. I know there is a clear site on top a hotel across the street there, if they can get band 25/26 on that hotel it would help alot as long as they had 2 carriers of band 25.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Found that second carrier but I found something else. Crapatalk wont let me upload but Im getting -55 dbm at diagon alley at universal with a second b25 carrier so either a repeater, cow or small cell is being used. Speeds were good on it around 17mbps down and 6mbps up.

UPDATED

Swithed to islands of adventure with 40+ min wait times on most rides and band 41 CA on average is 18-25mbps with -108-117dbm. Band 25 with second carrier is 8-16dbm and band 26 is 9-20dbm. With so many people I am beyond impressed. Orlando also I rarely lost band 41 in Orlando and when I did speeds where 7-20 on band 25 and 26. Orlando is a prime example of a Sprint market on the come up.

• Like 8

I dont know whats going on but there are new cell sites on each sides and speeds are crazy good for this kind of crowd. All bands are over 10mbps everywhere I go so far and signal strenght of band 25/26 in in the 70's on average.

• Like 5

I dont know whats going on but there are new cell sites on each sides and speeds are crazy good for this kind of crowd. All bands are over 10mbps everywhere I go so far and signal strenght of band 25/26 in in the 70's on average.

#gettingbettereveryday

Sent from my iPhone 6s using moderately better tapatalk

• Like 2

That is no second carrier. That is a 10x10 FDD-LTE carrier on Band 25. 

C5+G 1905-1915 Mhz. 

Orange county, FL is licensed PCS (A + D) + (C5 + G)

Edit: A possibility.. need confirmation

• Like 7