Got a (Sprint) Nexus? Want a Free Battery? (8/19)

BenChase7

Sprint appears to be giving free extended batteries to new and existing Galaxy Nexus users on 8/19.

http://phandroid.com...ustomers-deals/

I wish I had two more hands so I can give your post 4 thumbs up!!!! Thanks

• Like 3

Anyone know the size of the battery? 2100mAh?

That is correct. A little bit more will make a small, but noticeable difference, in my opinion.

I am going to call Telesales Sunday morning.

Mav. :cool:

Sent with Apple's permission on my Galaxy Nexus.

This is good because i was considering buying the battery and Verizon branded cover from Amazon. We all know that would have just looked wrong!

I think this is fake. Where is the URL?They don't even have extended battery for sprint nexus.

It said it is offered through telesales, not via the web. It can't hurt to call Sprint Telesales: 1-866-866-7509 and ask about it on Sunday.

• Like 1

I think the deal is it goes on sale Sunday and the first lot is free. At least that's what it sounds like.

• Like 2

Online ordering sticks me in a loop when I try to use the discount code. Guess I will have to call in the morning.

Online ordering sticks me in a loop when I try to use the discount code. Guess I will have to call in the morning.

I got the same thing. Sent me into a Causality Loop. :(

I called Telesales and ordered one. Just paid tax and shipping.

Shipping is 2-5 days and I have already received the confirmation e-mail.

I guess the call to Telesales is the way to go.

Good luck.

Mav. :cool:

Just got off the phone with telesales, my order went through just fine. I should be getting it on tuesday. Again, thank you Ben for the heads up.

Also:

Called telesales. Said only for new customers. Wouldn't let me order one without ordering phone.

This is not true, if you already have a galaxy nexus on your sprint account you qualify as well so I suggest you call back.

• Like 1

This is not true, if you already have a galaxy nexus on your sprint account you qualify as well so I suggest you call back.

Yup, called twice. same response. i never get anything for free. just my luck.

also online i'm stuck in loop.

Edited by spacesurfer

Thanks for the head up. Just ordered the battery online. $6.50 for shipping plus state sales tax. Nice!

I got this after my 3rd call.

However, how did you get for $6.50 shipping? They also charged me $14.00 goofy1.

I just ordered mine through telesales. They asked how long ago i bought my nexus and i said on launch day :P . I got mine for 12.95 SH plus tax. BTW the shipping difference is 6.50 for ground and 12.95 for overnight.

Overnight shipping doesn't mean it shows up overnight. Sprint quotes 2-5 business days from order with overnight shipping.

1kUey.png

• Like 1