Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

What's the point of the upgrade if they don't see to be able to handle any type of traffic. Was in Wayne just now on Lancaster Ave a mile from 476 with just Ok 3g.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Might mean a few more sites went LTE since our last map update though :-)

maybe...the sprint coverage map is very interesting... I know they tend to exaggerate coverage. also I still have an EVO LTE so we all know what that means!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Sell out crowd of 10,100 at the Iron Pigs stadium in Allentown tonight. Had LTE the whole time and working great!

Sounds good.  I have to wonder how many visitors had Sprint for cell service and then how many of them even noticed the LTE.

So many people are just not capable of figuring anything out.  If they could make a call or send a text, they probably never even noticed the LTE.    They only look at the "number of bars" on the top bar and are not smart enough to dig deeper.

• Like 1

Sell out crowd of 10,100 at the Iron Pigs stadium in Allentown tonight. Had LTE the whole time and working great!

You should've been watching Dom Brown play. He's killing the Phils.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-07-08-17-32-07.png

Woot!! Sitting in my living room and my 1x800 alert went off! Maybe I won't drop calls inside anymore!

Most people probably have no idea where New Tripoli is but when I was young, I fished at Leaser Lake quite often and I had friends who went to NW Lehigh HS. Glad the network is improving in your area. There's one tower which serves my parent's house in Allentown I'm waiting to get LTE. It's a new site and it's only 3G accepted so far. We'll see how long it takes. I'm spoiled living in Shentel territory. 

• Like 1

Most people probably have no idea where New Tripoli is but when I was young, I fished at Leaser Lake quite often and I had friends who went to NW Lehigh HS. Glad the network is improving in your area. There's one tower which serves my parent's house in Allentown I'm waiting to get LTE. It's a new site and it's only 3G accepted so far. We'll see how long it takes. I'm spoiled living in Shentel territory.

I live about 3 miles from the lake, near the Lynnport Fire Company! Also went to NWL. We don't have cable here and Verizon DSL is coming soon so we have been living with 3G from a hotspot for two years. I figure we'll get LTE by the time our DSL is ready (currently being built out by Verizon, supposed to be done by October.)

The leak at Leaser Lake has been fixed and it was almost full until they discovered another one so it is currently being drawn down again. Never ending saga.

• 2 weeks later...

I just grabbed some B26 in North Bethlehem going up center street towards 22.

Praise Jesus!  There is room at the inn for band 26.  A few wise men must be configuring the network in North Bethlehem.

AJ

• Like 3

Hopefully they stop in Nazareth and Emmaus, too. And maybe Egypt along the way B-)

Better yet, when will Network Vision achieve Intercourse?  When I had relatives who lived in Lancaster County, the old joke was something along the lines of "In Intercourse, you can go one way to Paradise, the other way to Blue Ball."

AJ

• Like 1