Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

Need help any of you guys have date issue in Seattle area this 3 weeks ? I called sprint 100 times and their customer is horrible as all you guys know.

Sprint has excellent customer service. I'm not sure what you are even asking here...

No ehrpd on my GNex up north. Been in Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is there a way to looks up EHRPD on non LTE phones? I have an E4GT and would love to report findings when I'm out and about in the north end (Edmonds, Lynnwood, Everett areas).

It burns when I Tapatalk...

Is there a way to looks up EHRPD on non LTE phones? I have an E4GT and would love to report findings when I'm out and about in the north end (Edmonds, Lynnwood, Everett areas).

It burns when I Tapatalk...

As far as I know, there is no way on a non-lte phone. eHRPD isn't really an indicator of any changes either. It's being added to pretty much every market now, even ones that won't be upgraded for some time now.

• Like 1

No ehrpd on my GNex up north. Been in Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace

Started getting eHRPD today in Seattle. Speeds are better than the last time I tested them from work (Harborview). I got 0.18 Mbps the last few times. post-3743-13539696468813_thumb.jpg

We will see some LTE start appearing in West Washington in December. It's coming. However, it will be a few months before launch still.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

Tower is gone ??????? It used to be more one tower on cap hill area but now just one left ! no wonder date is bad

The tower is not gone. That map does not show the location of all Sprint towers, only the ones that have received maintenance upgrades in the last 6 months. The tower still exists, maps with the locations of all Sprint towers are available to site sponsors.

The tower is not gone. That map does not show the location of all Sprint towers, only the ones that have received maintenance upgrades in the last 6 months. The tower still exists, maps with the locations of all Sprint towers are available to site sponsors.

Wait! Map of all Sprint towers? Really? *off on a search*

Feel like Seattle is the last round of the NV lol slow data wait wait forever. went to sprint last this monday i said you guys lied to the customer about the lte toll out schedule to sale lte phone they just give me a response: "Yeah" how funny

NV/LTE is under way now. Over in our Sponsor section we have maps showing which sites are in Progress right now in the West Washington market. Additionally, we show maps of when sites are complete and accepted by Sprint from the OEM. They are a little behind schedule, but work has started.

Robert

• Like 3