S4GRU Staff

S4GRU

I hope you also have access to the SAC bunker.  Otherwise, being so close to Offutt AFB, once you push that button, you are going to be dead soon.

AJ

Technically speaking you have to go to the StratCom (SAC successor) bunker to answer the red telephone and push the button so I think I'm covered.

• Like 1

Thank you for all you do Setih. :tu:  S4GRU really does have outstanding mods, So I extend this appreciation to each and every one of you, including those two clowns who seem to be running the show.  ;)  Thanks Guys!

• Like 1

Thank you for all you do Setih. :tu:

Yes, S4GRU supports SETIH -- the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Hopefully -- because there is definitely no intelligence on this staff.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Yes, S4GRU supports SETIH -- the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Hopefully -- because there is definitely no intelligence on this staff.

;)

AJ

Speak of the devil... Here's one of those clowns now!   ;)

Now if I start to hear you say "the devil made me do it" and "sock it to me" I'm gonna think you warped back in time and need to see the guys that have the funny long sleeve jackets. Check you into the rubber room motel.

• 8 months later...

Please join me in congratulating Trip in joining the Staff here at S4GRU. He has been a very helpful member and his expertise and tireless efforts tracking and plotting the wireless industry are nearly unequalled.  He will be right at home among the wireless geeks in the Hallowed Virtual Halls here at S4GRU.

Now he will have full moderator powers and responsibilities as well.  Welcome to THE ZOO!

:thx:

Robert 

• Like 14

Good evening, all.  I accepted Robert's invitation to join the family here because I love everything that this site stands for and am glad to contribute what I can. 

- Trip

• Like 12

Call me nuts, but I think I saw this coming. This dood is intense wireless. I enjoy seeing your work, it is very thorough and excellent reading to say the least.

Congratulations and thank you for your time, folks with your level of skill that volunteer are plain awesome. So much great insight as well. Keep sharing :)

• Like 1

Please join me in congratulating Trip in joining the Staff here at S4GRU.

In celebration, we all should go Tripping...

As an aside, "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" is an all around great album -- for various reasons, on numerous levels.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

:welcome:

It's been 4-1/2 years, but I am happy to announce we have a new member joining S4GRU Staff.  Please join me in welcoming RAvirani in joining the Staff here at S4GRU. Rey has been a key member helping visitors to S4GRU for years.  We are grateful to have him join the ranks.  It feels like he has been a part of the team for quite some time.  Seems fitting and overdue.

Thanks Rey for accepting the invitation.  You must be a little crazy to agree!  :frantic:

Now @RAvirani will have full moderator powers and responsibilities as well.  Welcome aboard!

Robert 

• Like 13