S4GRU Staff

S4GRU

Congrats, Coz. The staff here is awesome. It really is the difference between any other message board on the internet and this family of wireless enthusiasts.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Please join me in congratulating AJ in his promotion to S4GRU Technical Editor.  Accolades are his only payment, as all our Staff positions are unpaid volunteers.

Thank you AJ for your thousands of hours invested in making S4GRU such an acclaimed resource.  Your technical expertise and persistent pursuit for greater wireless knowledge have benefited our community beyond measure!

:thx:

Robert

• Like 18

Please join me in congratulating AJ in his promotion to S4GRU Technical Editor.  Accolades are his only payment, as all our Staff positions are unpaid volunteers.

Thank you AJ for your thousands of hours invested in making S4GRU such an acclaimed resource.  Your technical expertise and persistent pursuit for greater wireless knowledge have benefited our community beyond measure!

Robert

As I have had the title for two weeks now, I guess this means that I passed the trial period.  Hot damn and hallelujah!

;)

AJ

• Like 10

As I have had the title for two weeks now, I guess this means that I passed the trial period.  Hot damn and hallelujah!

;)

AJ

How does someone become one of these staff members and what is the pay scale, did you get a raise? ;)

• Like 2

How does someone become one of these staff members and what is the pay scale, did you get a raise? ;)

Yes, I did get a raise from -$200/yr to -$100/yr.

;)

AJ

• Like 8

Yes, I did get a raise from -$200/yr to -$100/yr.

;)

AJ

Will you stop teasing the new recruits AJ. 

We do get raises. Robert actually gave us all a 10% raise just a few days ago.

0 x 10% = 0

Oh wait, there is no number before that zero.  :blush:

:P

TS

• Like 4

As I have had the title for two weeks now, I guess this means that I passed the trial period. Hot damn and hallelujah!

;)

AJ

I guess this means craig moffet turned us down first?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Robert

• Like 2

Craig did not make it past the first interview for the tech editor position.  But we did offer him an unpaid internship.

AJ

• Like 1

Craig did not make it past the first interview for the tech editor position.  But we did offer him an unpaid internship.

AJ

As bathroom attendant.  "Hey Craig, you missed a piss puddle there!  Right there!  Under your right pant leg!!!"

Robert

• Like 4

Hey Robert, when you get a chance, download the proshot app into your windows phone while it is still free. Since no one gets paid anyway.

I just sold it to my son for $125.

Robert

I just sold it to my son for $125.

Did Joey know that Windows Phone had been "flagged" for being in the bathroom?

AJ

• Like 1

Did Joey know that Windows Phone had been "flagged" for being in the bathroom?

AJ

Shhhh!  He will want to renegotiate a price!

Robert

Please join me in congratulating Mr.Nuke in his promotion to a Full S4GRU Moderator. Mr.Nuke has been tirelessly working on our B26 Reporting Project and doing some backup moderating for S4GRU.

Now he will have full moderator powers and responsibilities as well. Thanks Seth for all you do for the S4GRU Community. Your contributions are noticeable and integral with our mission, and will be appreciated by S4GRU and our members for a long, long time.

Robert

• Like 18

Please join me in congratulating Mr.Nuke in his promotion to a Full S4GRU Moderator. Mr.Nuke has been tirelessly working on our B26 Reporting Project and doing some backup moderating for S4GRU.

Now he will have full moderator powers and responsibilities as well.

If Mr.Nuke has "full moderator powers," does that mean he now gets to answer the red telephone, has access to the launch codes, and gets to put his finger on the doomsday button?  God help us all.

AJ

• Like 6

If Mr.Nuke has "full moderator powers," does that mean he now gets to answer the red telephone, has access to the launch codes, and gets to put his finger on the doomsday button?  God help us all.

AJ

I now have full control over the W.O.P.R.

3movies_wg_snap_beringer.jpg

• Like 3

war%2Bgames.jpg

AJ

• Like 5

I hope you also have access to the SAC bunker.  Otherwise, being so close to Offutt AFB, once you push that button, you are going to be dead soon.

AJ