Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

Donated, but forgot to include my user name. :blink:

I was able to figure it out from your email. No problems. You're already upgraded.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was able to figure it out from your email. No problems. You're already upgraded.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I donated a little while ago today. I understand it may take a while to get upgraded, but I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Will there be a password or acknowledgement email sent to me once I'm given 'Sponsor' status? The PayPal email address and the email I used in my profile are different, but I did include my username in the notes for the donation.

I understand you probably have a lot more going on than just updating accounts, but I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Thank you!

• Like 2

I just donated, but I forgot to include my user name in the paypal comments.  (Even though I kept reminding myself to do it every step along the way!)  Sorry about that...I feel like a dunce.

• Like 2

I donated a little while ago today. I understand it may take a while to get upgraded, but I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Will there be a password or acknowledgement email sent to me once I'm given 'Sponsor' status? The PayPal email address and the email I used in my profile are different, but I did include my username in the notes for the donation.

I understand you probably have a lot more going on than just updating accounts, but I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Thank you!

You're good to go.  I upgraded you once I got out of my meeting.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert

• Like 1

I just donated, but I forgot to include my user name in the paypal comments.  (Even though I kept reminding myself to do it every step along the way!)  Sorry about that...I feel like a dunce.

I was able to figure it out based on your email address.  You're already upgraded.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert

• Like 1

Just gave a small donation to help out the site. Hopefully i'll be able to give more when I get out of college.

We appreciate your monetary donation.  Additionally, you have been doing a nice job of answering questions and posting solid info in The Forums.  So, you are helping S4GRU in more ways than one.

AJ

• Like 7

What kind of maps should i get from just donating?

what are 'some interactive maps'

The maps show you the location of all Sprint sties across the country, as well as a near-daily updated map showing Network Vision progress across the country. This allows you to know exactly which towers in your community have had 3G, 4G and 800 SMR upgrades. We also have some members that have taken it upon themselves to create more detailed maps tracking the rollout in their specific markets. These are pretty cool to look at, and give you a very good idea of where the rollout is in your area.

The maps show you the location of all Sprint sties across the country, as well as a near-daily updated map showing Network Vision progress across the country. This allows you to know exactly which towers in your community have had 3G, 4G and 800 SMR upgrades. We also have some members that have taken it upon themselves to create more detailed maps tracking the rollout in their specific markets. These are pretty cool to look at, and give you a very good idea of where the rollout is in your area.

is there a map even for hawaii?

and is that all what you said above is S4GRU Premier Sponsor

or just regular sponsor?

or just regular sponsor?

Yes, there is a map for Hawaii, and this is all available to regular Sponsors. 

Premier sponsors have access to additional information, but for the most part everything you need to know is at the Sponsor level!

• Like 2

or just regular sponsor?

Do it! It's worth it. You can tell where they are and which sites are giving you connection and their speeds etc. Next thing you catch yourself physically checking to see if the upgrade has begun or is completed.

• Like 4

I just donated but didn't put my user name in, does that matter. Also where do we go for the additional sponsor info when approved

Since Robert is on vacation, it may take some time for your account to be upgraded. Sponsor information is in the sponsor section, front page of the forums.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I just donated but didn't put my user name in, does that matter. Also where do we go for the additional sponsor info when approved

I was able to figure it out from your email address. I upgraded you immediately after waking up at my campsite. I get "one bar" of service. Enough to text, upgrade members and do a little Tapatalk posting. I should be able to do upgrades immediately so long as I have a signal and awake. ;)

• Like 5

I was able to figure it out from your email address. I upgraded you immediately after waking up at my campsite. I get "one bar" of service. Enough to text, upgrade members and do a little Tapatalk posting. I should be able to do upgrades immediately so long as I have a signal and awake. ;)

You should have known better when you chose the S One Bar Ranch for your campsite.

;)

AJ

You should have known better when you chose the S One Bar Ranch for your campsite.

;)

AJ

I usually get your references. But that one is over my head.

----------------->

I usually get your references. But that one is over my head.

----------------->

You have lived in the West for most of your adult life and you do not recognize the very common "Letter + Bar Ranch" name/brand convention (e.g. Ted Turner's Z Bar Ranch in Kansas)?  And you call yourself a geography buff...

It is a good thing that you are not at one of Turner's ranches in Montana, though.  He has one there called the Bar None Ranch.  And that is undoubtedly perfectly fitting for native Sprint signal.

:P

AJ

• Like 3

Just put in my donation as I love this site, but I forgot to put my username in the comments. Any issue this may cause?

No issues. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my membership level wasn't upgraded automatically. Can an admin update my level?

Confirmation number: 86F94100A7344903D

I didn't have service when you donated. I upgraded you when I got back onto coverage. Only an hour or so after you donated. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1