S4GRU

Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

Kaixor    33

Got around to donating (finally!). Would have done it sooner but fell asleep :P

• Like 2

bcltoys    98

I don't even have sprint service,but would like to donate but I can't because I don't have a pay-pal account. Without getting a pay-pal account how can I donate 20.00 buck's.

• Like 1

newboyx    1,333
I don't even have sprint service,but would like to donate but I can't because I don't have a pay-pal account. Without getting a pay-pal account how can I donate 20.00 buck's.

You don't need a PayPal account to donate via PayPal. Just follow the link and PayPal will facilitate the transaction. No need to sign up for an account.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

WiWavelength    31,435

Use Western Union to wire me the $20. I am located in Nigeria, but I will see that Robert gets the money the next time that I am in New Mexico.

AJ

• Like 2

MacinJosh    3,988

Use Western Union to wire me the 20. I am located in Nigeria' date=' but I will see that Robert gets the money the next time that I am in New Mexico.

AJ[/quote']

:rofl: lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

ddaniels3968    75

I made a donation several hours ago but still dont have access to the maps

S4GRU    54,601
I made a donation several hours ago but still dont have access to the maps

I was driving when your donation came in. I handed my wife my phone to upgrade your account. She must have forgot to hit save. You're good to go now. Sorry for the delay.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

ddaniels3968    75

No problem Robert, thanks for the quick response

bcltoys    98

Well made my donation just waiting to get access to map's,do I use the same password that I already have. Thanks

Edited by bcltoys

S4GRU    54,601
Well made my donation just waiting to get access to map's,do I use the same password that I already have. Thanks

No password is necessary after you're upgraded. You're good to go.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

bosox801    388

Just made my first donation! Thanks for all work on this site!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by bosox801
  • Like 1

Towerdragon    14

Great site!!!!! Finally got around to Donating ill donate more as soon as i can ( out of a job ATM) Love the site and the Information that it provides keep up the great work.

Edited by Towerdragon
  • Like 3

gd224    8

Just donated, love the things you guys do on this site! Keep it up!

• Like 1

z250kid    168

How much do you need to donate to become a sponsor

lilotimz    10,868

Anything above $1. Any less and paypal takes more than what the person gets.

S4GRU    54,601
How much do you need to donate to become a sponsor

As much as you can afford. ;)

We need on average $20-$25 from each donator to cover our monthly costs. Some give more, some give less. We will let your wallet and your conscience be your guide. :tu:

Please do not donate only a dollar, unless that is all you can afford.

• Like 2

z250kid    168

As much as you can afford. ;)

We need on average $20-$25 from each donator to cover our monthly costs. Some give more, some give less. We will let your wallet and your conscience be your guide. :tu:

Please do not donate only a dollar, unless that is all you can afford.

Okay i donated. I should i think im an addict to this site. First thing i look at on my phone and pc. Does being a sponser let you look at local maps?

• Like 3

S4GRU    54,601

Okay i donated. I should i think im an addict to this site. First thing i look at on my phone and pc. Does being a sponser let you look at local maps?

There are maps that show all the Sprint sites in the country. Also, there are maps that shown the sites complete with network Vision upgrades. And much more. Go down to the S4GRU Club at the bottom of the forums and check out the additional threads and maps.

Fire Ball    5

I've learned a lot from the site so far so I decided to donate yesterday but I still don't have access to the maps. Just wondering if it normally takes this long to be upgraded.

MacinJosh    3,988

I've learned a lot from the site so far so I decided to donate yesterday but I still don't have access to the maps. Just wondering if it normally takes this long to be upgraded.

If you didn't put your username in the comments section when you sent in payment, then email member S4GRU with your Paypal confirmation # and email address. He has been quite busy lately, so it could be why it's taking longer.

Fire Ball    5

If you didn't put your username in the comments section when you sent in payment, then email member S4GRU with your Paypal confirmation # and email address. He has been quite busy lately, so it could be why it's taking longer.

I put my username in the comment. I'll just wait if he's been busy. Thanks.

MacinJosh    3,988

No problem. Welcome to the Forums, by the way. I drive thru Santa Clarita every time I go to LA.

Fire Ball    5

No problem. Welcome to the Forums, by the way. I drive thru Santa Clarita every time I go to LA.

Thanks! Haha, cool. Hopefully we will be getting more LTE coverage here soon.

S4GRU    54,601

We were unable to accept your donation. I emailed you an explanation yesterday.

Fire Ball    5

We were unable to accept your donation. I emailed you an explanation yesterday.

I didn't get the email. Would you mind please sending it again?

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Revering
      I'm REALLY frustrated trying to figure out how to become a premiere sponsor. I assume this means a certain dollar amount of donation... I already donated a couple times for the 'basic' sponsorship, but would LOVE to be a premiere sponsor...yet I can't find anything on how much I need to donate to do it. Having to jump through such hoops to donate money makes it really easy for me to just want to give up and move on to something else.

I'm sure the info is here somewhere, but a search of the forums turned up nothing, and I can't seem to find an email address to contact the admins to send a question, which would also be useful.

This seems to me to be a HUGE hole and likely throwing away a lot of money by not making this information easily accessible. You'd get a lot more donating members if you maybe put a couple notes below the donation button so people have an idea of what they need to donate to get to x access level, or a link to a page that says if you donate this you get this.

With that suggestion in place.... what's the answer? :-)
    • By zonk
      I would like to become a sponsor and rather pay using bitcoin. Will you be accepting bitcoin in the future?

One site that may be able to help you accept bitcoin is https://bitpay.com/