Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

We do not accept $1 for renewals. Your donation will be refunded. You will receive a message with more information later tonight.

ok how much do i need to donate in order to renew my membership

ok how much do i need to donate in order to renew my membership

You will receive a message with more info tonight.

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Beam me up to Premier, Scotty...erm...Robert!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Jungle!
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

First off, I am new to the site  :) . Secondly, what is a acceptable amount of money to donate to the site? I am a college student and obviously funds are a little low at the moment but I am willing to give some money to help in any way possible. I want to be able to see the upgrades in my area honestly so that I can make the best educated decision on when I should switch my wife and I back to Sprint. Thanks guys!!

First off, I am new to the site  :) . Secondly, what is a acceptable amount of money to donate to the site? I am a college student and obviously funds are a little low at the moment but I am willing to give some money to help in any way possible. I want to be able to see the upgrades in my area honestly so that I can make the best educated decision on when I should switch my wife and I back to Sprint. Thanks guys!!

Anything is acceptable even a dollar but even 5 would be better, it gives you access to most maps on the site and more information!! I def. would recommend it!!  :tu:  Robert (the site Adimin) he is very nice and understandable. I was in college when I first came on this site myself so I understand where your coming from!!  :)

Welcome to the site!! What part of the united states do you live in??

I live in Wilmington, NC but travel frequently to Delta, Pennsylvania and to York, Pennsylvania. I'm really hoping to join sprint in the next few weeks as i need to convince my wife about us migrating go sprint.

• Like 1

I live in Wilmington, NC but travel frequently to Delta, Pennsylvania and to York, Pennsylvania. I'm really hoping to join sprint in the next few weeks as i need to convince my wife about us migrating go sprint.

Sprint has def. improved since NV (Network Vision), and Sprint "rip and replace" of antennas and equipment!! Sprint really has never been "bad" I never thought, coverage I will admit could be better but overall I never had a problem with Sprint service. Sprint is really getting band 26 which is 800 (old Nextel spectrum that better penetrates and gos further). Most of us on this site are big Sprint fans and love the Sprint network and we all struggled through the "mess" (I didnt experience a lot of issues in my area, but some people on here did have a lot of issues). The network is almost complete with NV so you really should not even notice any issues.... I think you will be pleased with the Sprint network and hopefully she will too!! 

Also, I am glad to see you are now a Sponsor on here, glad to see you were able to contribute/donate, I am here to answer any questions you may have along with staff and others!!  :tu:

Thank you! We had sprint last year in Wilmington for about 3 months but they were upgrading the network here and we literally couldn't do anything with out phones. It got to the point where if I wasn't on wifi then I couldn't use data at all but since NV is completed, I'm optimistic. Sprint had excellent coverage in Pennsylvania and along 95 on our trip up so we were happy with that. Just sadly, the network was in shambles here in Wilmington.

As for me being a sponsor, I'm glad I can contribute! I will be giving money on a monthly basis to help in any way possible because what you guys do is incredible. The interaction between users is something I've been looking for and I have certainly found it here! So thank you.

• Like 1

Thank you! We had sprint last year in Wilmington for about 3 months but they were upgrading the network here and we literally couldn't do anything with out phones. It got to the point where if I wasn't on wifi then I couldn't use data at all but since NV is completed, I'm optimistic. Sprint had excellent coverage in Pennsylvania and along 95 on our trip up so we were happy with that. Just sadly, the network was in shambles here in Wilmington.

As for me being a sponsor, I'm glad I can contribute! I will be giving money on a monthly basis to help in any way possible because what you guys do is incredible. The interaction between users is something I've been looking for and I have certainly found it here! So thank you.

This is one of the best sites, there are others but there a lot of "trolls" and that on the other sites, and just as not didication as there is to this site. I have been on the other sites and there is nothing wrong with them, I just prefer this one, plus this is the only one with maps and better information, lol.

Yea I heard Washington was a mess but I know someone who lives there and told me actually just before New Years that things are like night and day and LTE is good. 

So question, now that I have access to the maps, I am looking at the towers near my house and they have 3g/800/4g. What exactly does the mean for these towers?

3G means NV is complete, 800 is 1X800 (Voice) (pretty sure), and 4G is 1900 Band 25 is active. Its the green ones. 

I thought 800 meant data too..hmm

Yes it is data too, I wouldnt know, I live near Rochester, NY and we dont have 800 yet because of border issues (slowly getting it though), we got Sprark though!! Man I did a speed test actually when I was near a tower that had it yesterday and got 64.38mps down and 14.12mps up!!

Your phone and the tower selects what band is best and/or available.

I thought 800 meant data too..hmm

On the sponsor map, 800 only refers to voice. If you want to know about the coverage for 800 LTE, you need to become a premier sponsor, which is an automatic upgrade once you've donated a minimum of $100 to the site. The premier sponsor forum has maps for 800 LTE (and 2500 LTE/Band 41).

• Like 1

On the sponsor map, 800 only refers to voice. If you want to know about the coverage for 800 LTE, you need to become a premier sponsor, which is an automatic upgrade once you've donated a minimum of $100 to the site. The premier sponsor forum has maps for 800 LTE (and 2500 LTE/Band 41).

Good I am glad I was right about that, thats what I thought, thank you for confirming.