Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

I just donated a few hours ago... how do I know when/if I get to be a sponsor level?

IIRC it is done manually and sometimes it can take a few hours, especially if Robert is asleep. Even though I did it in the middle of the night it was done in a few hours but with timezones etc it could take longer I guess. 

I just donated a few hours ago... how do I know when/if I get to be a sponsor level?

You were upgraded about an hour ago. You can access the Sponsor forums now.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

His donation name did not match his account name. Probably a parent or a wife. I hadn't received a response to the email I sent to the PayPal address. I went ahead and upgraded his account. I have sent a welcome message with instructions to the member.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I've never actually created an account, but always signed in via Twitter. I just donated, and find that I need a password. Not sure how to proceed, any help appreciated.

Edit: NVM, it works now.

I was in church. You had to wait until the pastor wasn't looking. ;)

• Like 6

Thou shall not set up sponsorships while in Church.

Your penance shall be 5 sensory site runs and re-compile the maps 2 times.

TS out (giving more sentences)

TS: The Punisher of S4GRU!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

Thou shall not set up sponsorships while in Church.

Your penance shall be 5 sensory site runs and re-compile the maps 2 times.

TS out (giving more sentences)

Robert making Sensorly runs would be depressing given the lack of Sprint coverage in his neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Robert making Sensorly runs would be depressing given the lack of Sprint coverage in his neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lots of gray trails. :(

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Hw can I get 4g network in my s4

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This is off topic for this thread.  Please find the appropriate market or device forum for your question.  Also, you probably don;t want to use an email address as your screen name.  You might get spammed.

Robert

Hw can I get 4g network in my s4

Move from South Africa to the United States...

AJ

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Robert,

I followed this site from last year. You guys did great job to let us know the sprint network upgrade.

Just donated a hundred through my credit card. Please upgrade my id to premier so I can learn more info of the network upgrade.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all! Just wanted to say hi. Been lurking unregistered for a while now and finally decided to join and donate a little bit. You guys have great information and it's been a real godsend as I've tried to figure out what's been going on with my S4 triband and the CSFB issue :(

Thanks for all you do!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It varies based on what I'm doing and where I'm at when a donation comes in. Thanks for everyone's patience. We appreciate the contributions.

• Like 4

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• My s24 Ultras auto updated to April 1 security patch over night. Not on wi-fi.  Play system remains at March 1. No notice that update occurred on screen.
    • Got the latest update. On my S24 ultra the NR-ARFCN display remains constant (which is inaccurate according to diags) while n41 and 38 toggle back and forth.  I updated then rebooted before testing. Two sims active. My security patch level updated automatically to April 1 before this update. Diags sent while n38 was displaying.
    • Was able to install the March 1 Android security patch. Seems slightly more accurate with 5g ca band id, but can not swear by it. Updated google play system update through the software information screen to March 1. *#73# still works. Froze updates waiting on SCP update beta to fix n41 showing as n38.
    • Just installed it. Thanks for the info.  71 mb mar 1st date.
    • There's a permit for a new 47 story building at 205 Montague St in Downtown Brooklyn. The problem is that  T-Mobile eNB 48352 is on the building next door and this new building will block two out of 3 sectors of the site. For reference, the new building will be roughly as tall as 16 Court St which is right across the street. This site is the primary site covering Cadman Plaza so I wonder what the plan is. Will they just try to change sector placement, move to a different building, or will this just speed up the conversion of the Sprint site at 25 Monroe Place?