Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

Clarification needed here, is it a sponsor violation to upload a screenshot from the Open Signal map app onto the S4GRU public forum?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

No. But Open Signal is highly inaccurate for site locations.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Please note than on sponsor renewals, we are no longer accepting really low donation amounts (like $1). We feel that renewing members specifically understand the benefits of being a S4GRU Sponsor, and understand our costs and what it takes to keep the site online.

If you are suffering from severe financial distress and up for renewal, please send me a PM explaining your circumstances. We may be able to extend your deadlines for renewal, accept a substandard donation or be able to find another member to gift your renewal for six months. However, please note that $1 renewal donations will be refunded, and your sponsorship will not be extended.

Our expenses are growing every month and with the Holidays, our member giving is down. I thank you all for your understanding. And we appreciate all of you who support S4GRU.

Robert

• Like 4

I have been monitoring the site for tall the 4g roll outs, i just made a small donation with Christmas coming up i plan on supporting more in the months to come.

Thanks for all you do.

Mike

I had a donation yesterday that I couldn't figure out who it was from. I sent back an email asking for the screen name, but I didn't get a response. But now that I read your post, I now know who it's from.

Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert

I had a donation yesterday that I couldn't figure out who it was from. I sent back an email asking for the screen name, but I didn't get a response. But now that I read your post, I now know who it's from.

Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert

Wired i did not get a email, thanks for all you do on the site.

• Like 2

I enjoy this forum very much and would rather have it member sponsored than all those annoying banner ads in other places.

I really think this can/will become the #1 place to discuss Sprint.

I'll get to premier.

• Like 1

it mentions put your username in the paypal box, what if you dont have a paypal?

We only accept donations via PayPal or you can mail a check to me. If you want to mail a check, send me a PM.

it mentions put your username in the paypal box, what if you dont have a paypal?

I don't have paypal, but I have successfully made multiple donations via the link on the site. Just type in all your info to the left of the paypal log-in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to place Screen Name in comments section of donation but sent PM showing confirmation page of donation. I even told myself to remember to place name in comments and STILL forgot haha sorry about that.

Forgot to place Screen Name in comments section of donation but sent PM showing confirmation page of donation. I even told myself to remember to place name in comments and STILL forgot haha sorry about that.

I was able to figure it out easy. However, I worked until 2am last night and slept in this morning. I upgraded you as soon as I woke up. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Is it possible to donate via credit/debit cards? I have a debit visa gift card and I would like to use it to help out this site. (Also, visa doesn't let me refill that gift card so I want to get rid of it ASAP)

Edit: never mind, figured it out

Edited by Kaixor
  • Like 1

Is it possible to donate via credit/debit cards? I have a debit visa gift card and I would like to use it to help out this site. (Also, visa doesn't let me refill that gift card so I want to get rid of it ASAP)

Yes. You can click on the donate button and pay via PayPal with a credit card. No need for a PayPal account even. Thanks!

• Like 1

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• Has anyone checked Verizon n77 in areas with more than 100MHZ active? This spectrum has been fully available since August of last year.  Of course they are not typically using SA.
    • I updated my other s21 ultra factory unlocked to the latest firmware... It behaves like the S24 Ultra n38 or n41 depending on 80 or 100MHz or their nr- arfcn.
    • I see everything correct. The two ARFCN's you mentioned earlier and they idenitify as n-41.  using 4.832b SCP. Only using one TM SIM.
    • I posted this in the Nebraska Premier thread last week, but just wanted to share in this thread the progress that T-Mobile has made in filling in the great coverage gap known as Nebraska. Between late last year and this year, they have added 28 new expansion sites filling in the coverage hole, plus 11 Sprint site conversions in eastern Nebraska and far western Iowa. Notably, in the last month n41 coverage was added on over a dozen expansion sites in western Nebraska that were added to the network last year. For comparison, here is the very first map that I created in October of 2022 after we noted expansion sites outside of Sprint conversion in Lincoln and Omaha. It doesn't show any western parts of the state, but just know there was nothing besides roaming coverage and a little B12 coverage leaking down from South Dakota to the west of Valentine, NE.
    • Sent a copy of my DB in an e-mail just now.  Couldn't leave the house today but can hopefully get a screenshot when I'm out on another cell site tomorrow.