Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

Just a thought after reading through this thread, but I know I've seen on other voluntary donation-run sites where there is a visible bar/meter which shows progress towards each monthly expense goal and shows filled when met. I think if you could somehow incorporate something along those lines such that it displays on top of every rendered page throughout the site for example, it would help serve as a reminder/encouragement for those of us who can to donate regularly to do so.

Granted, I can only speak for myself, but at least for my own part anyway seeing such a bar 'incomplete' would definitely serve as a reminder and motivator as opposed to being left to remember/think about doing so on my own. Between getting older (and the inherent memory slips that are progressively becoming more prominent sadly) and the ability to be distracted in general, I wouldn't trust myself on a regular basis even if the underlying intent otherwise is there.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone please provide the specific differences between which maps are or are not available at the 2 sponsor levels? The basic sponsorship level just says "some interactive maps." I'd like to know which maps I still wouldn't be able to see unless I became a premier sponsor. (Unfortunately, I cannot donate $100!)

Could someone please provide the specific differences between which maps are or are not available at the 2 sponsor levels? The basic sponsorship level just says "some interactive maps." I'd like to know which maps I still wouldn't be able to see unless I became a premier sponsor. (Unfortunately, I cannot donate $100!)

The premier sponsor maps provide additional information concerning the build out status of the particular tower. i.e. estimated upgrade times, backhaul install timeframes, deinstall dates, etc.

essentially it provides much more information than just the tower name and location

The premier sponsor maps provide additional information concerning the build out status of the particular tower. i.e. estimated upgrade times, backhaul install timeframes, deinstall dates, etc.

essentially it provides much more information than just the tower name and location

Thanks for the info. It sounds like the premier level is what I'd need for my purposes.

• Like 1

Also note that the expanded detail in the Premier Sponsor maps are for the First and Second Round of Network Vision only. S4GRU currently does not have detailed information on 3rd and 4th Round markets. We do have site maps of all Sprint sites (regardless of Round) in the standard Sponsor section.

Robert

• Like 2

Just sent over a small donation, nothing huge at all, if anything its a frown but I felt very little bit I can do for now to show some love for the knowledgeable information I read on here daily. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just keep sending in my monthly $10. Eventually I might even make it to the next level. :)

Sent from Photon Q LTE - Tapatalk

There's another level?!

As far as we all know, premier sponsor is the highest level, unless you are a staff member.

I hope to donate so much money to the cause that Robert will have to create a new one for me: S4GRU "Koch brothers level" Sponsor.

:P

AJ

• Like 4

The mile High Club??

$528.0

;)

AJ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Robert,

Just made a small donation but forgot to put my screen name in. Email address is the same as the screen name though. Thanks for all the work you do!!!

I was at the hospital when I got your donation, but I was able to upgrade you from my phone. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Hi robert.... I'm gonna make a donation and i have the paypal app.... To whom do i make the donation to?

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

• Like 1

Hi robert.... I'm gonna make a donation and i have the paypal app.... To whom do i make the donation to?

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

s4gru@herronweb.com

Hey Robert, I just decided to throw a couple of bones, I know it's not much, but will continue to donate whatever I can. I find myself checking this site all the time for Sprint info. I forgot to add my username in the paypal donation process. If there is anything else I need to do, give me a holler. Once again, thanks for all that you do to keep us Sprint customers informed!

• Like 1