Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

Sorry about that. It looks like I may have failed to hit the Save button after changing your status. You're good to go now.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

I also donated may be a little bit over a week ago, but have not seen a change in my status.

I also donated may be a little bit over a week ago, but have not seen a change in my status.

It says S4GRU Sponsor under your avatar and you have access to S4GRU Sponsor sections of the site. Yours took effect the moment I received the email.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I need a password, don't I?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Nope. Once you are logged in, the Sponsor Forums will open just fine for you. The "password" page only appears for those who do not have the correct permissions. You will not be able to access the Premier Sponsor forums at this time.

It is still asking for a password, any ideas? I am signed in so I don't know what else I should do

It is still asking for a password, any ideas? I am signed in so I don't know what else I should do

Perhaps log out and log back in. Make sure you are using your forum credentials and not just relying on Tapatalk. If all else fails, use your web browser and check there. Which forum are you trying to access that is giving you the error?

Are you trying to access Premier or Honored Premier sections? You will not have access to those, just the S4GRU Sponsor sections.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I logged out and back in that did it!! Thanks so much. I got on the interactive maps, and can't find the maps?? I'm not the most tech savvy, sorry..

In my signature, click on the spoiler button and you will see a link to the maps. Your level will only allow access to the Sponsor and Interactive maps. Honored and Premier are only for those levels.

I logged out and back in that did it!! Thanks so much. I got on the interactive maps, and can't find the maps?? I'm not the most tech savvy, sorry..

For me, having Premier is worth it, and if you donate more for it, I think you'd find it valuable, if the maps is what you are looking for there.

Even though I don't have Sprint currently, its a good resource for updates to keep track of in case of switching back to Sprint at some point. As I mentioned in the Marcelo/Sprint thread, band 41 where heavily deployed, is great! Plus, I still find Sprint's VQ to be the best.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I think it's 48 hours.

I made a donation to be a sponsor to check out coverage maps. I paid through PayPal and also sent you a message. Still waiting to get confirmed so I can check out the maps. That was almost two weeks ago

58 minutes ago, Brynn0823 said:

I made a donation to be a sponsor to check out coverage maps. I paid through PayPal and also sent you a message. Still waiting to get confirmed so I can check out the maps. That was almost two weeks ago

Umm.... your account was updated within a day of your donation.

pnZeDRN.png

Wait... how did this get into this thread? I'll move it to the proper thread soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brynn0823 said:

I sent you a message on January 22nd that you were upgraded.  The day of the donation.  You have been able to access the Sponsor sections since January 22nd.

:scratch:

Robert

• Like 1