Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

How long do you become a sponsor for a donation? What I mean is, does it only last a month? And how much is required to become a sponsor to get access to the maps.

Thanks

How long do you become a sponsor for a donation? What I mean is' date=' does it only last a month? And how much is required to become a sponsor to get access to the maps.

Thanks[/quote']

Regular sponsorship is good for six months from the most recent donation. Premier sponsorship is indefinite.

Regular sponsorship has no minimum. However we need to average 20-25 to make our monthly projections, but I understand not everyone can afford that.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Regular sponsorship is good for six months from the most recent donation. Premier sponsorship is indefinite.

Regular sponsorship has no minimum. However we need to average 20-25 to make our monthly projections, but I understand not everyone can afford that.

Thanks for the response. Is that a desire for 20-25 per member or the amount total you need from all sponsors? Sorry if this is a dumb question haha. I just don't want to look bad for making a small donation to view the sponsor info

Thanks for the response. Is that a desire for 20-25 per member or the amount total you need from all sponsors? Sorry if this is a dumb question haha. I just don't want to look bad for making a small donation to view the sponsor info

You shouldn't worry about it. If you can afford $25, then that's great. If you can afford more, it allows us to do more. Like host and create more maps, etc. If you can only afford $10, then it helps. Let your wallet be your guide.

• Like 4

Let your wallet be your guide.

Just a little different than Jiminy Crickets advice...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

It is to bad Sprint doesn't support you. This would show all of us that they really mean it this time. :)

I'm glad Sprint doesn't support this site. If they supported financially then they would feel entitled to edit/influence/censor content.

• Like 2

I have only been here a month but I felt I had to contribute to the cause, so I made a little $30 donation. More to come later.

Edited by kg4icg
  • Like 5

I have only been here a month but I felt I had to contribute to the cause' date=' so I made a little 30 donation. More to come later.[/quote']

Thanks for supporting S4GRU. I upgraded your account this morning.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I will go donate now. Also would like to offer my IT/ISP experience to help keep the server(s) running at no charge if you'd like.

• Like 5

I'm glad Sprint doesn't support this site. If they supported financially then they would feel entitled to edit/influence/censor content.

Well they could support it in the sense of providing inside technical information and inside info, they know that S4GRU is impartial and a good forum for unbiased information.

• Like 1

I am part of those who donated $1 dollar -_- , I am sorry I couldn't donate more. I am a college student and can't afford much, my Sprint bill is already killing me, I know 5+ bucks won't kill anyone but that is my metro card money! I don't need to be upgraded to sponsor as I did it for kindness. Love the site and I hope the best.

^^^^^^^ Hey Robert, What would you think of adding a gift donation option? (sponsorship?) one of us senior(let me turn on my hearing aid) members could give the gift of sponsorship, because that would be awesome. #PayItForward

6654d9251dee3c1575352ed2e97b13ec_w500_h450_cp_sc.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^^^^ Hey Robert, What would you think of adding a gift donation option? (sponsorship?) one of us senior(let me turn on my hearing aid) members could give the gift of sponsorship, because that would be awesome. #PayItForward

I have received gift donations via PayPal in the past for others. I had one person even pay for someone to upgrade to the Premier level. All you need to do is write in the Comments section of the PayPal donation that you are Sponsoring someone else and their screen name.

Robert

• Like 3

I have received gift donations via PayPal in the past for others. I had one person even pay for someone to upgrade to the Premier level. All you need to do is write in the Comments section of the PayPal donation that you are Sponsoring someone else and their screen name.

Robert

Robert, if this is done, would you be willing to keep the name of the Sponsor anonymous? Some folks like to do good deeds without making it public knowledge.

• Like 3

Robert, if this is done, would you be willing to keep the name of the Sponsor anonymous? Some folks like to do good deeds without making it public knowledge.

Absolutely. I always keep them anonymous, unless asked. Which no one has.

Robert

• Like 1

If you wish to sponsor another member, we greatly appreciate your generosity, and you can do so anonymously. The only way that anyone will know is that your avatar will temporarily change to an image of Sally Struthers (the South Park version).

sally_struthers_southpark.jpg

AJ

• Like 2

If you wish to sponsor another member, we greatly appreciate your generosity, and you can do so anonymously. The only way that anyone will know is that your avatar will temporarily change to an image of Sally Struthers (the South Park version).

sally_struthers_southpark.jpg

AJ

What?!?! We can't have Martha Stewart show us a new way to eat?

1_27_12_Stewart.jpg

Hey

Robert

Robert

Hey Robert. Do we have an current estimate of the number of members now part of the community?

Hey

Hey Robert. Do we have an current estimate of the number of members now part of the community?

3,714 total number of members at this very moment.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...