Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

I didn't get the email. Would you mind please sending it again?

I sent a note with the PayPal refund.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I just sent in a donation to become a S4GRU Premier Sponsor. Very exciting.

Welcome. I upgraded your account about an hour ago. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Rob, thanks for providing all the great content. I threw a few bucks in a week ago, but plan on adding more. Also, if you need any help moderating the site, I currently am a mod on a Mustang forum and have been doing so on various auto sites for years.

-Steve

• Like 2

Hey, I was only able to donate a dollar right now. I am kinda poor but I want to contribute to the site. More will come in the future. Just kinda tight right now. Great site and I hope I can be of service to the folks needing information in the Metro St. Louis area.

• Like 2

I donated did mine get declined for some reason? cause i always pay for stuff with paypal

Normally, sponsorship donations are recognized very quickly. But Robert is traveling on vacation, so please be patient. Thanks for helping S4GRU...

AJ

• Like 1

Yeah i know from another thread :)

Your donation was rejected, because it showed up as a renewal. We do not accept $1 donation for renewals. However, I have discovered the error and fixed it. You have been upgraded to the Sponsor level. You should be good to go.

Robert

Thanks that is the tower closest to my house. The tower is like 1.5 miles from my home by direct line. I do hope i can pick 4g lte off that line on Fl blvd ince it is just 1.5 miles away :)

• Like 2

Thanks that is the tower closest to my house. The tower is like 1.5 miles from my home by direct line. I do hope i can pick 4g lte off that line on Fl blvd ince it is just 1.5 miles away :)

Depends what the surrounding buildings are. I am in OC and my phone toggles between two sites. I am about 1.5 miles from one and 1 mile from the other. My room happens to be equally weak for the two sites about -111dBm. I am waiting for the closest site to be come active.

Depends what the surrounding buildings are. I am in OC and my phone toggles between two sites. I am about 1.5 miles from one and 1 mile from the other. My room happens to be equally weak for the two sites about -111dBm. I am waiting for the closest site to be come active.

Well in my house i use a Airwave. I can get away without it but the speed and signal is not great. I suppose i am pulling off that tower's 3G cause there is no other tower close to my house. the Next tower is like 5 miles away.

Now the wait will be till they put up the panels etc and get the tower going so i can see if sprint is worth keeping or not

Well in my house i use a Airwave. I can get away without it but the speed and signal is not great. I suppose i am pulling off that tower's 3G cause there is no other tower close to my house. the Next tower is like 5 miles away.

Now the wait will be till they put up the panels etc and get the tower going so i can see if sprint is worth keeping or not

Sticky situation your in there. Hopefully everything works out. I've always had good experiences. The site that serves your area must not be running the 800 for voice. From what I can tell through experiencing pre on the 1900 is speeds are greatly reduced in doors vs out doors and distance. With the two serving my area of is rare to see more than 4mps in doors. Outside of my house I get around 7-9mps. When I'm right in front of a site I got 33mps and the other at 20mps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...