Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

I don't even have sprint service,but would like to donate but I can't because I don't have a pay-pal account. Without getting a pay-pal account how can I donate 20.00 buck's.

You don't need a PayPal account to donate via PayPal. Just follow the link and PayPal will facilitate the transaction. No need to sign up for an account.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I don't even have sprint service,but would like to donate but I can't because I don't have a pay-pal account. Without getting a pay-pal account how can I donate 20.00 buck's.

Use Western Union to wire me the $20. I am located in Nigeria, but I will see that Robert gets the money the next time that I am in New Mexico.

AJ

• Like 2

Use Western Union to wire me the 20. I am located in Nigeria' date=' but I will see that Robert gets the money the next time that I am in New Mexico.

AJ[/quote']

:rofl: lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

I made a donation several hours ago but still dont have access to the maps

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I was driving when your donation came in. I handed my wife my phone to upgrade your account. She must have forgot to hit save. You're good to go now. Sorry for the delay.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Well made my donation just waiting to get access to map's,do I use the same password that I already have. Thanks

No password is necessary after you're upgraded. You're good to go.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

Great site!!!!! Finally got around to Donating ill donate more as soon as i can ( out of a job ATM) Love the site and the Information that it provides keep up the great work.

Edited by Towerdragon
  • Like 3

How much do you need to donate to become a sponsor

As much as you can afford. ;)

We need on average $20-$25 from each donator to cover our monthly costs. Some give more, some give less. We will let your wallet and your conscience be your guide. :tu:

Please do not donate only a dollar, unless that is all you can afford.

• Like 2

As much as you can afford. ;)

We need on average $20-$25 from each donator to cover our monthly costs. Some give more, some give less. We will let your wallet and your conscience be your guide. :tu:

Please do not donate only a dollar, unless that is all you can afford.

Okay i donated. I should i think im an addict to this site. First thing i look at on my phone and pc. Does being a sponser let you look at local maps?

• Like 3

Okay i donated. I should i think im an addict to this site. First thing i look at on my phone and pc. Does being a sponser let you look at local maps?

There are maps that show all the Sprint sites in the country. Also, there are maps that shown the sites complete with network Vision upgrades. And much more. Go down to the S4GRU Club at the bottom of the forums and check out the additional threads and maps.

I've learned a lot from the site so far so I decided to donate yesterday but I still don't have access to the maps. Just wondering if it normally takes this long to be upgraded.

If you didn't put your username in the comments section when you sent in payment, then email member S4GRU with your Paypal confirmation # and email address. He has been quite busy lately, so it could be why it's taking longer.

If you didn't put your username in the comments section when you sent in payment, then email member S4GRU with your Paypal confirmation # and email address. He has been quite busy lately, so it could be why it's taking longer.

I put my username in the comment. I'll just wait if he's been busy. Thanks.

No problem. Welcome to the Forums, by the way. I drive thru Santa Clarita every time I go to LA.

We were unable to accept your donation. I emailed you an explanation yesterday.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• The March Play System Update that PythonFan referred to in the S24 thread is also out for S22
    • Has anyone checked Verizon n77 in areas with more than 100MHZ active? This spectrum has been fully available since August of last year.  Of course they are not typically using SA.
    • I updated my other s21 ultra factory unlocked to the latest firmware... It behaves like the S24 Ultra n38 or n41 depending on 80 or 100MHz or their nr- arfcn.
    • I see everything correct. The two ARFCN's you mentioned earlier and they idenitify as n-41.  using 4.832b SCP. Only using one TM SIM.
    • I posted this in the Nebraska Premier thread last week, but just wanted to share in this thread the progress that T-Mobile has made in filling in the great coverage gap known as Nebraska. Between late last year and this year, they have added 28 new expansion sites filling in the coverage hole, plus 11 Sprint site conversions in eastern Nebraska and far western Iowa. Notably, in the last month n41 coverage was added on over a dozen expansion sites in western Nebraska that were added to the network last year. For comparison, here is the very first map that I created in October of 2022 after we noted expansion sites outside of Sprint conversion in Lincoln and Omaha. It doesn't show any western parts of the state, but just know there was nothing besides roaming coverage and a little B12 coverage leaking down from South Dakota to the west of Valentine, NE.