Samsung Galaxy S III

Jayman

Best Buy is only carrying 16gb versions and I have hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. So... 16 gig it is (unfortunately).

I saw no reason to get a 32GB when I have such a large collection of microSD cards from all the smartphones I have owned.

• Like 1

I saw no reason to get a 32GB when I have such a large collection of microSD cards from all the smartphones I have owned.

I bought the 32GB, but I'm starting to think I got carried away. 16GB internal and 32GB SD Card would have been more than sufficient for my use. Oh well...

Robert

• Like 2

I love the looks/specs of the GSIII, but with no NV sites in my area until later this year and next, I'm holding off. I still use WiMax frequently, so I can't throw that out the window quite yet.

I bought the 32GB, but I'm starting to think I got carried away. 16GB internal and 32GB SD Card would have been more than sufficient for my use. Oh well...

Robert

Price of 64GB MicroSD cards have really come down.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC was just on sale for 60 shipped from amazon. I had to get one :D not sure why...

• Like 1

I really wish this phone was world capable. I am trying to convert my company to Sprint and to this phone but unfortunately we have about 20-30% of users that need world support :(

I don't want to have to admit the iPhone is better (for this case). That would just be hard to stomach.

Edited by Turas

I was really hoping Moto was going to make some kind of announcement of a follow up to the Photon so I wouldn’t be stuck with a lap dock and car mount that I can no longer use but the silence from them has been deafening so guess I am going to bite the bullet and get the S3 when it launches. If I am reading the info I saw about the new Upgrade Now program coming out on the 18th it looks like I can pay $120 to upgrade early. If not, then will use wife’s Wal-Mart discount and buy full price.

I'd just like to say, as an employee who has to wait a while while before I can even think about upgrading my device, I hate you, I hate you all :)

That being said, I'm actually looking forward to holding this phone in hand and using it. I guess I was expecting revolutionary and we got evolutionary instead.

Rats, I just noticed they sold out of the 32GB SIII. I thought they would sell out of the 16GB one first.

Rats, I just noticed they sold out of the 32GB SIII. I thought they would sell out of the 16GB one first.

Yeah, me too. Hmmmm...

Robert

Price of 64GB MicroSD cards have really come down.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC was just on sale for 60 shipped from amazon. I had to get one :D not sure why...

I know why and its because bigger is always better, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. :)

• Like 2

Man, those TecTiles are nice. I would love to have a couple of those. I love the SG3 and if I could convince my wife to take the Evo LTE then I would use her upgrade and get the Samsung. Sadly, she refuses to give up her Blackberry Curve.

The Tectiles seems to be an awesome idea. Damn that S3 looks nicer by the day.

Saw others doing the same with other NFC phones.

The guy had one by his bed, his car, work, etc to drive the different profiles and such.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 2

Well now I won't be getting this. Wife decided she needs something smaller than the EVO 4G LTE due to having problems with her hand so my photon has been passed on to one of the kids and I have the EVO. Course one of the other lines is due for upgrade in 3 months so maybe.....

Well now I won't be getting this. Wife decided she needs something smaller than the EVO 4G LTE due to having problems with her hand so my photon has been passed on to one of the kids and I have the EVO. Course one of the other lines is due for upgrade in 3 months so maybe.....

I find the Galaxy Nexus is the easiest to hold and use of the new large phones. It feels more slender than an EVO in a lot of ways.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Sadly, she refuses to give up her Blackberry Curve.

My wife is holding on to her BB Bold for dear life. I can't imagine it lasting that much longer, at which point I'll have to convince/argue with her to go Android instead of iPhone. I am NOT looking forward to that! It'd be easier if there were some good sliders coming out as she's gotten used to having a physical keyboard.

Sent from my Touchpad

My wife is holding on to her BB Bold for dear life. I can't imagine it lasting that much longer, at which point I'll have to convince/argue with her to go Android instead of iPhone. I am NOT looking forward to that! It'd be easier if there were some good sliders coming out as she's gotten used to having a physical keyboard.

Sent from my Touchpad

\

Don't show her this then......

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10831&cs_id=1083111&p_id=8854&seq=1&format=2

Is there a 22 month upgrade policy for spouses? ;)

• Like 1