Sign in to follow this  
belusnecropolis

Build your own devices, routers, relays, IoT etc.

Starting a spot to post mods or builds, connected stuffs, antennetry, relay magic and other fun fixes.

I'll begin; 

Our latest weekend adventure is a box with failover/load balance between 2 LTE radios, one cat 7 at 2x1, the other cat 12 at 2x2 mimo. This 3+2x carrier aggregation combo could peak at 900mb p/s down by 225 up at the radios. All domestic 🇺🇸 bands including LAA@5GHz and CBRS, except band 71. Input side is all set.

They feed into a router that will soon; tx AC Wifi on 2.4/5GHz and gsm on 900MHz. USB to ethernet bus for ~330mb p/s throughput over Ethernet. 5v means you can pretty much use this box anywhere. Has 2 more USB port for maybe forced air, another radio or peripherals. Bonus PoE too. Working out the kinks on software this week for the output side.

31ow.jpg31ox.jpg31oy.jpg31p1.jpg

Please share your builds, LTE solutions and especially your ideas. I have like 5 more variants going so I will share as I get through projects.

Have a great week everyone.

• Like 4

Out of town but quick check in, I set Moms up with this guy. 2xCA mPCIe radio>fast Ethernet. This is backhauled by our triband antenna site.

Wired Internet option is dsl or 2mbps fiber(wat!?!?!?!?!) So, here we are.

34fn.jpg

Had to test at home in a low signal area.

34fq.jpg

34ft.jpg

Just for adversity sake we threw long coax on, tested wifi coverage higher with a remote signal from large antenna. Then we dialed it right in via our multiplomitron of adapters. 

34fr.jpg

Sorry for the late post; I rocked this out last Monday and it is a pretty simple build inside. 2.4 WeeFee radio, fast ethernet and the LTE radio is on top under tape.34fs.jpg

If it slows down we can add a carrier via USB. The first radio is on board so I like that and mom gets her cat Vidya, pictures, scheduling for remote work and news. Success. I'll be back in town next week for 3x+3x and some Gb ports.

Have a great weekend everyone, keep building!

• Like 1

Any Sprint B41 3CA setup?  Would love to get my hands on something that an do at very least 2CA.  I am using Cradlepoint for my Sprint hotspot.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:53 AM, belusnecropolis said:
3 hours ago, bucdenny said:

Any Sprint B41 3CA setup?  Would love to get my hands on something that an do at very least 2CA.  I am using Cradlepoint for my Sprint hotspot.

I'll be back in town next week for 3x+3x and some Gb ports.

Yes, I am starting on a board next week sir. How is cradlepoint treating you?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, belusnecropolis said:

Yes, I am starting on a board next week sir. How is cradlepoint treating you?

Couldn't complain and IMO best solution that will work with other carriers.  I mainly use them for WAN failover solutions with static IP passthrough.  We use both Sprint and Verizon.  We have used it for remote VPN site to site where only T1s are the only option for internet.  Would love to see solution for Sprint B41 CA.

• Like 1