How is the current iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S preforming on the Now Network?

Also, how is the sales on the phone Jan. 2012 - Current

Spint will release it's 1st quarter financials next week. Curious if they will update numbers for iphone sales. They generally don't. They did offer numbers for the 4th qtr, but that may have been an exception since it was the first quarter of selling the iphone. At that point it was 1.2 million iphones sold I believe.

Spint will release it's 1st quarter financials next week. Curious if they will update numbers for iphone sales. They generally don't. They did offer numbers for the 4th qtr, but that may have been an exception since it was the first quarter of selling the iphone. At that point it was 1.2 million iphones sold I believe.

Is Sprint dead last on sales compared to VZW? I know AT&T is selling them like crazy!

It performs like other smartphones on the network...good or bad depending on the area.

The reason I asked is, because I keep hearing the iPhone is preforming lower than Android on 3G.....I guess like u said it really depends on the area.

Actually, in real time Speed Tests, the iPhone did under-perform compared to my Evo Shift. I even chose matching servers, and still was shocked at the slower data speeds.

Is Sprint dead last on sales compared to VZW? I know AT&T is selling them like crazy!

They were third behind ATT and VZW. They're also half the size of both of them. Plus biggest contributer to ATT's sales is that they have a large installed base of iphone, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs & iphone 4 users who upgrade to whatever next version is when their contracts are up. It was enough to generate positive post-paid subscriber growth. We'll see next week if it continued. I'm sure the iphone is still Sprint's #1 or #2 selling phone. And with TMo still not having the Iphone I'm sure they've been able to pull away a few more customers.

Actually, in real time Speed Tests, the iPhone did under-perform compared to my Evo Shift. I even chose matching servers, and still was shocked at the slower data speeds.

Wow, I thought Apple and Sprint was going to fix that issue back in 2011 of the slower data speeds?

Wow, I thought Apple and Sprint was going to fix that issue back in 2011 of the slower data speeds?

That's what I heard, but 2 days ago I was getting 400K higher data speeds compared to an iPhone 4S that performs better than my Shift in everything but data speeds.

They were third behind ATT and VZW. They're also half the size of both of them. Plus biggest contributer to ATT's sales is that they have a large installed base of iphone, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs & iphone 4 users who upgrade to whatever next version is when their contracts are up. It was enough to generate positive post-paid subscriber growth. We'll see next week if it continued. I'm sure the iphone is still Sprint's #1 or #2 selling phone. And with TMo still not having the Iphone I'm sure they've been able to pull away a few more customers.

Yeah, I'm curious to see myself, how the 2013 sales will be on the iPhone 5. I want to try the iPhone, but still not too sure about it! Been having AppleFever a lot lately. Everyone I know is getting the phone. I always like to be the unique one (Android), but Apple has been attracting everyone on this trend.....it kind of sucks....lol

Yeah, I'm curious to see myself, how the 2013 sales will be on the iPhone 5. I want to try the iPhone, but still not too sure about it! Been having AppleFever a lot lately. Everyone I know is getting the phone. I always like to be the unique one (Android), but Apple has been attracting everyone on this trend.....it kind of sucks....lol

AppleFever? I got the first iPhone 3Gs sold in Pahrump in June 2009. And in 2010, I spent almost a month tracking down an iPhone 4 just so I could have one (yes, the same iPhone 4 that suffered from AntennaGate). It's a desirable phone, but wait until the next one and hope that Apple really will fix the slower data issue.

• Like 1

AppleFever? I got the first iPhone 3Gs sold in Pahrump in June 2009. And in 2010, I spent almost a month tracking down an iPhone 4 just so I could have one (yes, the same iPhone 4 that suffered from AntennaGate). It's a desirable phone, but wait until the next one and hope that Apple really will fix the slower data issue.

Yeah, I really want to wait for the LTE version, but will be highly disappointed if it comes with a 3.5 inch screen......I can drop back down to a 4in, since i'm using a 4.52inch screen, but 3.5 is way too small!

Although stories like this are troubling.

http://www.fiercewir...5000/2012-04-18

Remember, now that Sprint is doing something that would alter the Wireless playing field, everyone is into bashing them because at&t & Verizon are paying these analysts to do that. Sprint saw record growth last quarter, so they couldn't lose that many people from the massive gain the quarter before.

wow, that is troubling! Sprint needs to get on the ball with fixing the network ASAP! 3G speeds needs to be on par with VZW, and LTE needs to drop faster than what is going on now.....I have had a lot friends switch from Sprint, because they couldn't handle the data speeds. I'm a trooper for staying this long.....

Yeah, I really want to wait for the LTE version, but will be highly disappointed if it comes with a 3.5 inch screen......I can drop back down to a 4in, since i'm using a 4.52inch screen, but 3.5 is way too small!

I sure hope the next iPhone comes with a bigger screen too. It would be nice to have more apps on the home screen for a change.

Remember, now that Sprint is doing something that would alter the Wireless playing field, everyone is into bashing them because at&t & Verizon are paying these analysts to do that. Sprint saw record growth last quarter, so they couldn't lose that many people from the massive gain the quarter before.

True, but have u seen the T-Mobile test drive thing that is going on?

http://explore.t-mobile.com/verizon-att-sprint?cm_mmc_o=BuukbEwCjCfMCjCzczywEwllCjCfwlfpybMw

T-Mobile is for some reason trashing 3G from Sprint, VZW, and AT&T vs. their 4G network, which kind of doesn't make sense....lol

http://explore.t-mob...wllCjCfwlfpybMw

T-Mobile is for some reason trashing 3G from Sprint, VZW, and AT&T vs. their 4G network, which kind of doesn't make sense....lol

You go to war with what you have, a souped up 3g network. Most phone users still have 3g phones. They can't compare themselves to LTE. That's 2 years out.

Edited by marioc21

You go to war with what you have, a souped up 3g network. Most phone users still have 3g phones. They can't compare themselves to LTE. That's 2 years out.

Actually they can in certain markets...... their HSPA+ phones can reach the 42+ MBPS range. The fastest I have seen so far is 20MBPS!

They might still go with the HSPA 84+ speeds, but they are going LTE sometime in 2013.

http://explore.t-mob...wllCjCfwlfpybMw

Capitalism is vicious. It's a constant war between the carriers for who has the best network. It will always be that way.

Capitalism is vicious. It's a constant war between the carriers for who has the best network. It will always be that way.

It's crazy how carriers are always against one another. Like after the Merger fail with AT&T and T-Mobile, now T-Mobile wants to go back to their old ways, and attack ppl. T-Mobile wants to come back with a all of sudden change of attitude, which is random, and funny @ the same time.

Maybe I am reading this wrong but the title says that sprint will lose 125k postpaid customers but the second to that last sentence says "Sprint, which reports earnings April 25, added around 161,000 net postpaid subscribers during the fourth quarter."

It's crazy how carriers are always against one another. Like after the Merger fail with AT&T and T-Mobile, now T-Mobile wants to go back to their old ways, and attack ppl. T-Mobile wants to come back with a all of sudden change of attitude, which is random, and funny @ the same time.

Parent company DT has to do something to make this under-performing carrier worth their time and money. I was surprised after the merger failure that they didn't just announce that they were going to close T-Mobile USA down. Instead they are finally putting money into fixing it.

Parent company DT has to do something to make this under-performing carrier worth their time and money. I was surprised after the merger failure that they didn't just announce that they were going to close T-Mobile USA down. Instead they are finally putting money into fixing it.

You got to also remember that t-mobile got a "break up fee" of $3 billion from att being that the merger didn't go through, so thats where that money is coming from I would think.

I kind of had a feeling, they were going to make some kind of play, and try to make it better....I'm curious to see what they have up their sleeves.