Coverage Map Updated 2/16/2018

Post below what changes you notice.

EDIT: Seems that Cumberland, MD has 3G only data back on the map. Last month they removed it completely, but the towers are still on. The map is highly inaccurate having 3G only data in areas where there are Extended LTE coverage, and vice versa. 

• Like 1

Ever since the massive B41 coverage overhaul for Cleveland, OH market back in December, they haven't kept up with adding B41 new coverage from sites that have been live for over a month. :wall:

On 2/16/2018 at 7:55 AM, RAvirani said:

Take a peek at Rapid City, SD ;) .

That's B41 only from the Protection Site.  The roaming pseudo native is from Golden West Wireless.

• Like 1

That's B41 only from the Protection Site.  The roaming pseudo native is from Golden West Wireless.

Way to ruin our hopes of actual expansion coming. Lol. I’m also hearing 800mhz is close to clearing for SoCal soon. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Joski1624 said:

Ever since the massive B41 coverage overhaul for Cleveland, OH market back in December, they haven't kept up with adding B41 new coverage from sites that have been live for over a month. :wall:

I imagine it takes time for this information to flow across teams. I’m not sure what the lead time is for generating the Coverage Map updates, but perhaps that has something to do with it.

If you’re aware of specific sites that are missing, you should mention it in a reply to /u/Craig-S (https://www.reddit.com/user/Craig-S) on the Sprint Subreddit in this current Coverage Map thread:

/u/Craig-S is one of the people in charge of Sprint’s Coverage Map, and he’s participating in this thread.

He also said about a month ago in an older Coverage Map thread that they were reviewing all of their processes:

• Like 2

On 2/18/2018 at 11:13 AM, RedSpark said:

I imagine it takes time for this information to flow across teams. I’m not sure what the lead time is for generating the Coverage Map updates, but perhaps that has something to do with it.

If you’re aware of specific sites that are missing, you should mention it in a reply to /u/Craig-S (https://www.reddit.com/user/Craig-S) on the Sprint Subreddit in this current Coverage Map thread:

/u/Craig-S is one of the people in charge of Sprint’s Coverage Map, and he’s participating in this thread.

He also said about a month ago in an older Coverage Map thread that they were reviewing all of their processes:

I love how much more active Sprint has been on Social Media; Dr. Saw and Craig-S especially!

• Like 2