Galaxy S9 Series user thread

SturgeonGeneral

That's great, mine hasn't updated yet.  What color did you order and what time did you place your order?

That's great, mine hasn't updated yet.  What color did you order and what time did you place your order?
I'm thinking of getting the Galaxy S9 Plus. Does anyone have any advice in terms of the cameras?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Just now, danlodish345 said:

I'm thinking of getting the Galaxy S9 Plus. Does anyone have any advice in terms of the cameras?

Its suppose to have the best camera on any smartphone to date.

Its suppose to have the best camera on any smartphone to date.
That's great. I'm really wanting the camera that can do really good in low-light. I currently have the LG v30. And I'm looking to see if I could find a better phone. It seems like that the S9 plus is the answer.

4 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Coral blue and I ordered on the 3rd.

I ordered the purple(lol, don't judge me) on the afternoon of the 2nd

4 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Is it just regular purple?

Some videos and pics shows it be a more pink than I would like, so looks like i'll be rocking a pink phone for the next 12 months, lol.  Hopefully its darker in person than I've seen so far.  But I only choose that color because I try to not to get the same color twice.

Some videos and pics shows it be a more pink than I would like, so looks like i'll be rocking a pink phone for the next 12 months, lol.  Hopefully its darker in person than I've seen so far.  But I only choose that color because I try to not to get the same color twice.
So it's a pinkish type purple

Just now, danlodish345 said:

So it's a pinkish type purple

I guess, i'm not really sure.  Every time I see a pic or a video it appears to be different shades.

I guess, i'm not really sure.  Every time I see a pic or a video it appears to be different shades.
Well I plan to get one lol I might get pink LOL

54 minutes ago, themuffinman said:

Still no change on mines, still showing ship date of 5/12.

Dang May 12th, that feels like forever when ordering a new phone!  :P

4 minutes ago, JossMan said:

Dang May 12th, that feels like forever when ordering a new phone!  :P

No big deal really, like I said in a previous post, I'm not really feeling the excitement this time around so it will get here whenever it gets here.

Sascha Segan from PC Mag said that WiFi Calling worked on the unlocked model of the S9 for both Sprint and T-Mobile but not for Verizon and AT&T. I feel like that's good news for us folks that are hoping the unlocked model will support VoLTE on Sprint down the line. 

• Like 3

Thanks Sprint!  I still had 2 months before I could upgrade w/ Galaxy Forever but Sprint allowed me to upgrade without paying the remaining 2 months off. 

Congrats! We've made you eligible to upgrade early to the new Samsung Galaxy S9 for $33/mo. Experience features reimagined when you skip the line to pre-order today. Plus, get FREE shipping when you order online.