Sign in to follow this  
runagun

Mobilitie Doing small cell for VZW too?

Unless this is a mistake. Mobilitie is also helping VZW on there small cell approach too. I'm familiar with them doing arenas with all the providers , just not small cell.

http://www.downers.us/public/docs/agendas/2017/11-14-17/RES 2017-7580 - Right-of-Way License Agreement with Mobilitie, LLC - 11-14-2017_8260.pdf

Unless this is a mistake. Mobilitie is also helping VZW on there small cell approach too. I'm familiar with them doing arenas with all the providers , just not small cell.

http://www.downers.us/public/docs/agendas/2017/11-14-17/RES 2017-7580 - Right-of-Way License Agreement with Mobilitie, LLC - 11-14-2017_8260.pdf
Mobilitie does small cells for everyone. Das and outdoor small cells alike.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Revering
      This one has stumped me and I'm hoping someone can shed light on this...

I have Sprint as my provider, and I'm out in a no-coverage area north of Lake Superior in Minnesota.

I purchased a 20db gain Yagi antenna, and pointed it at the nearest tower, which is 16 miles away on the other side of a high bluff.

The antenna is connected to a Wilson (WeBoost) amplifier
      Amplifier showing all green as it's at max power and working properly.

I am getting a signal! It's a middle of the road "2-3 bar" -87 dBm signal on both my Android HTC 10 and my wife's iPhone 6S Plus

Signal Check Pro says it's the Verizon tower, which makes sense as I'm pointing it at the 850 mhz Verizon tower.

The problem is that calls do not work. No tones or audio when dialing and eventually it just disconnects, and no data connection available.

I tried a Verizon MiFi and had similar results. It had a signal but couldn't connect.

What's the problem? I've put in about $800 into this setup, and I don't want to give up on getting data and switching to Satellite if I'm very close to getting a connection!

Thanks in advance for your ideas/explanations.
    • By lilotimz
      Samsung TDD LTE Outdoor Pico eNB 2.6 Ghz

• By lilotimz
      Ericsson RBS 6501 B25 Outdoor Micro Base Station
      Model: KRD901 125/X
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      RBS 6501 setup utilizing the integrated antenna

RBS 6501 utilizing external omnidirectional antennas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ericsson RBS 6401 B25, LTE
      Multi-standard indoor pico base station
      Model: KRD 901 043
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front

Back

Bottom

Top without External Antenna Capability

Top with External Antenna Capability

• By lilotimz
      Samsung Outdoor Pico eNB 1.9 Ghz

This is the Samsung Outdoor Pico eNB small cell for LTE 1900 that will be deployed by Sprint. Outdoor small cells are utilized to providie additional capacity and coverage mainly in areas where there is a high population density such as major malls, major streets with lot of busineses, train stations, airports, and the like. 

Small cells are mostly PnP where you just plug everything in and fire it up and it will auto configure itself by downloading parameters and additional information from the network. Utilizing the latest advances in small cell technology, these pico cells would also over time optimize itself based on feedback from UE and neighboring small cells and macro cells.

Diagrams

-------------------------------------------------------​

Samsung LTE 1.9 Ghz Indoor Pico Cell

Front

Back

Above

• By sbolen
      Daring Fireball linked to a really great piece in the New York Times over the weekend about how U.S. Consumers “may overpay by over a quarter of a trillion dollars for worse levels of service than customers in other countries receive.”