LG V30

Arysyn

1 minute ago, imex99 said:

Nice phone so far, calling plus available out of the box.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Can't wait to get mine... FYI this phone requires a 15 Watt charging pad to get max wireless charging. There aren't very many 15 watt output pads available yet. I'm looking in to this. 

From what I read they will work fine with our 10 watt pads just at a slower wireless charging rate. 

• Like 1

Awesome!! Can't wait to get mine... FYI this phone requires a 15 Watt charging pad to get max wireless charging. There aren't very many 15 watt output pads available yet. I'm looking in to this. 
From what I read they will work fine with our 10 watt pads just at a slower wireless charging rate. 

Please advise on what you find....

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, fizzicsguy said:

Just finished ordering mine as well. If only Sprint did Saturday delivery...

Ordered mine today as well. And I agree, if only it would come tomorrow!! =(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jreuschl said:

Interestingly it shows I can purchase with 2 year contract unlike any other phone on Sprint's website. Still $450..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I see that too and I am on the sero plan. But they want a $25/mo fee for a 2 yr contract.

EDIT: Just signed a 2 yr contract again for the lg v30+ for $450+tax+shipping = $490. If they start charging $25/mo on top, I'm out.

Edited by twitch
  • Like 2

Stopped in at my local Sprint store after work yesterday to place my order. The assistant manager (only one in the place) didn't even know that the phone was released yet! Somebody needs to step up their marketing game if they expect to sell many phones.

Can't wait for delivery!:)

• Like 1

I see that too and I am on the sero plan. But they want a $25/mo fee for a 2 yr contract.
EDIT: Just signed a 2 yr contract again for the lg v30+ for $450+tax+shipping = $490. If they start charging $25/mo on top, I'm out.

Keep us updated if you are.. Older plans should not have the surcharge however.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So far, I'm really enjoying the v30.

I really liked the Essential phone but lack of food cases and the need for more updates to polish the software put me off.... Great phone build but the software team is behind and the camera is terrible.

Just deleted all the Sprint bloat and this thing is smooth as butter.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

So far, I'm really enjoying the v30.

I really liked the Essential phone but lack of food cases and the need for more updates to polish the software put me off.... Great phone build but the software team is behind and the camera is terrible.

Just deleted all the Sprint bloat and this thing is smooth as butter.

Got my tracking number mine should be here Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Have you checked out the engineering mode on It? Looks like a ton of info based on screenshots and we can also lock band. Very useful for B26 hunting [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Weirdly enough, Sprint only shows this device as 3G extended network only. Is that a glitch? Because I would think that it would work in Nextech territory and such where they use B25.
It showed that for the LG G6 initially too. Considering past LG devices going back to the G4 get full LTE roaming, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Sent from my LG G6

On 10/15/2017 at 7:27 AM, imex99 said:

Just a few, what's the easiest way to select and post multiple pictures at once with Tapatalk

Uplink CA enabled out of the box. Speed test on b41 please!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jreuschl said:

Let us know too how the display quality is. I've seen a few reports of inconsistent display quality.  Maybe the Sprint + variant is in a different batch.

From what I understand those reports are all from reviewers that had the pre-production phones. Hoping that issue isn't showing up in retail units. 

Day 3 with the V30+ (I was lucky the Sprint Store I went to had 3 available) I'm noticing signal differences between this device and the U 11. (U11 a good 9dbm's better) Going to give it a few more days to see if things "even out". It's been my experience that devices tend to work better after a few days of being on the network. Again, IMO. Other than that the device is very nice, it's fairly lightweight, the screen is actually quite nice, pictures are great as well.

• Like 1

Day 3 with the V30+ (I was lucky the Sprint Store I went to had 3 available) I'm noticing signal differences between this device and the U 11. (U11 a good 9dbm's better) Going to give it a few more days to see if things "even out". It's been my experience that devices tend to work better after a few days of being on the network. Again, IMO. Other than that the device is very nice, it's fairly lightweight, the screen is actually quite nice, pictures are great as well.

How well does it work at sites that have special QAM / MIMO ? A speed test from any of these would be awesome! Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I'm going to return the phone... all sorts of radio issues where the phone won't move back to LTE and gets stuck on 3G even though there is super strong LTE signal... Also the reception is terrible compared to other devices

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk