SITE UPGRADE WARNING

S4GRU

Yeah, I was speaking about my Tapatalk app. When I first pulled it up, the Market sub-forum was in the middle, I had to scroll way down to see it. When I refreshed the page (pull down when you are at the top) they returned to the top of the page.
nm07VFB.png

I was able to get them to appear now. Only thing different was clear the cache in the Tapatalk settings. Sweet!
23f12e7b4f8b2c34e82dda2c9d74d762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was able to get them to appear now. Only thing different was clear the cache in the Tapatalk settings. Sweet!

Spoke too soon. Leaving the app for a period of time make them disappear again. [emoji849]

BUT re-clearing the cache brings them back.

Spoke too soon. Leaving the app for a period of time make them disappear again. [emoji849]

BUT re-clearing the cache brings them back.

Did you try scrolling down a good ways through the list and/or refreshing? That fixed it for me.

Sent from my LG G6

Did you try scrolling down a good ways through the list and/or refreshing? That fixed it for me.

Sent from my LG G6

I’ve had more luck the last couple of times in getting the sub-forums to stick. This time I changed the view to List since the last Tapatalk app update changed the Groups view to grid.

On 10/28/2017 at 1:10 PM, S4GRU said:

So, it's been 24 hours and no complaints of a CloudFront block.  Maybe, just maybe Tapatalk has fixed it?  :fingers:

Robert

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but my Fios IP has been blocked again. Same error as before. :(

-Mike

2 hours ago, mikejeep said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but my Fios IP has been blocked again. Same error as before. :(

-Mike

Send me your IP address that is blocked via PM.  Thanks!

On 10/30/2017 at 7:53 PM, S4GRU said:

Send me your IP address that is blocked via PM.  Thanks!

My home IP seems to be staying in the clear now (thanks!), but when I venture out it's still blocking whatever IP I happen to connect to shortly after I start using Tapatalk. I can see why you don't love supporting it from the admin side!

-Mike

13 minutes ago, mikejeep said:

My home IP seems to be staying in the clear now (thanks!), but when I venture out it's still blocking whatever IP I happen to connect to shortly after I start using Tapatalk. I can see why you don't love supporting it from the admin side!

-Mike

My home address got blocked this week. Forced me to get off of S4GRU for a few hours though, so maybe it was a good thing!  :lol:

• Haha 1

My home address got blocked this week. Forced me to get off of S4GRU for a few hours though, so maybe it was a good thing!  [emoji38]
Guh, now my home IP is giving me errors on the site and nothing loads. Have to use Sprint LTE to get this to load. Super frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I remember when the mobile version use to do something similar to this, which was very frustrating at the time. Yet thankfully it hasn't happened to me in quite some time. I even forgot what the exact notification message that appeared whenever this occurred, but if it ever happens to me again, I'll update about it here, of course once after I've got back online logged in here successfully, obviously

Now I'm at work today and Tapatalk app is giving me this again....which is what I was seeing last night at home. Except my home WiFi wasn't letting me into the website on my laptop either. This work connection on my desktop is wired, but my phone on wireless does not work. Flip off WiFi so I'm on Sprint and it works again. How frustrating!!!!  hope any of this helps with the ticket to Tapatalk. 

Screenshot_20171103-095307.jpg

Now I'm at work today and Tapatalk app is giving me this again....which is what I was seeing last night at home. Except my home WiFi wasn't letting me into the website on my laptop either. This work connection on my desktop is wired, but my phone on wireless does not work. Flip off WiFi so I'm on Sprint and it works again. How frustrating!!!!  hope any of this helps with the ticket to Tapatalk. 
Screenshot_20171103-095307.thumb.jpg.8229443dbd76b7ef1a2fefb48934a729.jpg
This is the cloudfront block...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Screenshot_20171103-095307.thumb.jpg.8229443dbd76b7ef1a2fefb48934a729.jpg
I've been getting that. No matter what my connection is. Home WiFi, work WiFi or Sprint network.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's all related. It's IP-based so if you're on Wi-Fi it doesn't matter what device you use. At the moment I believe the only solution is to uninstall Tapatalk or otherwise prevent it from connecting to your network somehow. If it connects, it (eventually) triggers the block. It has happened to me even without launching Tapatalk, presumably because it's doing something in the background.

-Mike

3 hours ago, mmark27 said:

Screenshot_20171103-095307.jpg

I got that error too a few days back. Uninstalled Tapatalk and reinstalled with no change. I couldn't even access s4gru website. But once I connected to wifi it worked. Opened a ticket with Sprint and it seems they were blocking this site. I still can't access other site's too unless I'm on wifi

1 hour ago, mnjeepmale said:

I got that error too a few days back. Uninstalled Tapatalk and reinstalled with no change. I couldn't even access s4gru website. But once I connected to wifi it worked. Opened a ticket with Sprint and it seems they were blocking this site. I still can't access other site's too unless I'm on wifi

Having Tapatalk on your device period can trigger the block. It is a 48 hour block, so once it is triggered, you cannot clear it even by uninstalling Tapatalk. 

Sprint is not blocking the site, opening a ticket with them will not help. 

• Like 1

In fact, if someone gets blocked on a Sprint IP and then you happen to get the same IP address assigned to you in the next 48 hours, you won't get through either. Regardless of your entry path, website or Tapatalk.  Not until the 48 hours ends or you get another unoffending IP address. 

The best thing that can be done until Tapatalk fixes this is to uninstall. I haven't had a problem since I uninstalled.  Even leaving installed and not using caused me a problem.  Tapatalk seems to trigger even in background state sometimes. 

• Like 1

I'm using Tapatalk pretty much daily on 2 different phones (iPhone and Android) and have yet to have an issue with wifi or cellular. I guessing that means I'm one of the lucky ones.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bakedc4 said:

I'm using Tapatalk pretty much daily on 2 different phones (iPhone and Android) and have yet to have an issue with wifi or cellular. I guessing that means I'm one of the lucky ones.

Hmmm.  I wonder if the version of Tapatalk matters?  Which one do you use?

That was me until 2 days ago. Now I can barely access this place.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hmmm.  I wonder if the version of Tapatalk matters?  Which one do you use?
Android is 7.1.6(969) iPhone is 7.0.2

I did take advantage of the 99¢ sale years ago and got the pro version so it is ad free on all my deceives.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk