S4GRU

SITE UPGRADE WARNING

I just installed pro to see if I get blocked...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I saw 7.1.8 dropped so I switched back. I can't test right now because I'm blocked but will report back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm going on 48 hours without being blocked.. hesitantly optimistic..

-Mike

• Like 1

Blocks are definitely less, but it has happened to me on one of my devices within the last day.

• Like 1

I'm thinking the avatar issue was the primary cause of the loop that was getting us blocked.  But there is likely other Tapatalk code that is used less often than the avatar that is also causing a loop.  Since Tapatalk admitted they have been building their app on lots and lots of old code, there could be many issues there.

From here moving forward, try to keep track of what activities are happening preceding any new blocks.  Maybe we can detect a trend to help them focus on another solution.  Thanks!

Robert

• Like 2

They need a lot of help! :D

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

I was doing really well without the blocks, but today complete anarchy. Blocked on Sprint network, my work WiFi, and my home WiFi. What in the world, TAPATALK. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mmark27 said:

I was doing really well without the blocks, but today complete anarchy. Blocked on Sprint network, my work WiFi, and my home WiFi. What in the world, TAPATALK. 

Do you recall what you were doing right before the initial block?

I've been doing well without the Pro version and just the free version installed with VIP status. So don't you jinx me!