Astyanax

Sprint's iPhone 8 Deal?

I'm curious what kind of deal Sprint is going to offer iPhone 7 users that took them up on the trade in your phone for reimbursed device payments last year to get the iPhone 8. I'm one of those people. I'm really loving this deal and want to get the 8 and still enjoy the reimbursed payments. I don't want to have to pay off the 7 to get the 8 since Sprint is paying my payments.

Does anyone have any ideas what they're going to offer?

Thanks. 

We should know sometime in September! I’m in the same boat with 4 iPhone 7+, going to upgrade as many as I can.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone done the trade in discount Sprint is offering? Was the turn in process easy after ordering?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone done the trade in discount Sprint is offering? Was the turn in process easy after ordering?

I️ traded in an iPhone 6s Plus. I️ picked up the iPhone 8+ for $14 and some change per month on Sprint Flex lease. The process was easy. The phone I️ turned in was in great condition. Also, I️ went into the Sprint store I️ didn’t order online.

13 hours ago, jreuschl said:

I’ve helped others do it. It’s very easy to do. Sprint provides a prepaid return kit with included bubble wrap to send the old device back.

Sprint is currently running some good deals on iPhone upgrades with Trade-In’s.