Throwback Thursday S4GRU style

twospirits

Maybe because of recent threads like the "Long Time User Thread" or "Time Past Remembrance" Threads, I started getting this nostalgic feeling of the begin times in S4GRU.

So I figure I'll do a Throw Back Thursday thread S4GRU style and post up a link to a post/thread that I posted that I am fond of.

So go ahead and post up your favorite post/thread link.

here is mine. (just click on the image for thread)

1oem7g.jpg

TS out

• Like 4

I don't have a link but I remember a time when we jumped for joy when a new site was found broadcasting only 1900 LTE.  Happy days! 

• Like 7

I don't have a link but I remember a time when we jumped for joy when a new site was found broadcasting only 1900 LTE. Happy days!

Now there must be MOAR!! :lol: Ain't nobody got time for a lousy 3G forever site finally getting fired up with only 1900 LTE these days except for the die hards like myself ;)

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I remember driving 30 minutes to the first LTE site in the mid-Michigan area just to get an LTE signal.  Then talking with a crew upgrading a different site and find out that they built the first one.

• Like 3

I won't link to one of the more memorable threads that comes to mind to me as its not in the public area anyway, but I'll just reference it by saying this: I remember maximus and Rukin.

On an unrelated side note, I'm waiting and watching for the virtual mike drop post before AJ curmudgeonly walks out the doors of S4GRU from all the nostalgia posts.  :popcorn:

• Like 2

I won't link to one of the more memorable threads that comes to mind to me as its not in the public area anyway, but I'll just reference it by saying this: I remember maximus and Rukin.

On an unrelated side note, I'm waiting and watching for the virtual mike drop post before AJ curmudgeonly walks out the doors of S4GRU from all the nostalgia posts. :popcorn:

I remember Maximus/Lou, but not Rukin. I don't even remember seeing that name appear when I was a lurker here on S4GRU for a year or two prior to registering here.