Sprint. Switching

danlodish345

I m switching back to Sprint again later today.... Anyone suggest what phone I should get.....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

If you have your mind set to switch today get the Galaxy S7 flat. 

I m switching back to Sprint again later today.... Anyone suggest what phone I should get.....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

LG V20 for aural pleasure. 2nd screen is useful. Maybe Sprint will throw another promo on them.

S8 for a lot of everything which sadly includes the worst placed fingerprint sensor ever. And you have decided if you like the shiny, glass edges.

Check out the G6 too. 

What might make the difference on these in what specials they are offering.

LG V20 for aural pleasure. 2nd screen is useful. Maybe Sprint will throw another promo on them.

S8 for a lot of everything which sadly includes the worst placed fingerprint sensor ever. And you have decided if you like the shiny, glass edges.

Check out the G6 too.

i actually got the s7 edge it was the only phone the store had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the G6 too.

I got the S7 edge because it was the only phone they had available at the store that I wanted and I'm glad to come back to Sprint cheaper service and their coverage has improved on my block someone can't wait to see the rest of the rest of the improvement

I got the S7 edge because it was the only phone they had available at the store that I wanted and I'm glad to come back to Sprint cheaper service and their coverage has improved on my block someone can't wait to see the rest of the rest of the improvement

i would have say buy the unlocked samsung s7/edge.  it works on any US carrer including sprint. Their will also be a unlocked model of the S8/plus

i would have say buy the unlocked samsung s7/edge. it works on any US carrer including sprint. Their will also be a unlocked model of the S8/plus

I also got the HTC bolt which I'm trying to root

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatal

Who did you switch from??? and Did you get the $22.50 offer???

I am thinking about switching a few lines back over as well, from Tmo

Who did you switch from??? and Did you get the $22.50 offer???

I am thinking about switching a few lines back over as well, from Tmo

I switch from Verizon and no I didn't

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I actually played with one in Best Buy yesterday, and it's a pretty easy reach. I didn't accidentally hit the camera or anything. I even found my finger resting very near the scanner when I wasn't trying to reach it.

I actually played with one in Best Buy yesterday, and it's a pretty easy reach. I didn't accidentally hit the camera or anything. I even found my finger resting very near the scanner when I wasn't trying to reach it.

Doesn't the S8 have the new band 41 technology

This kinda implies it does have it on b41.

"The news comes after Sprint launched two tests for gigabit-level speeds, recently reaching download speeds of 400 to 600 Mbps on its own network during a National Basketball Association Game.

The three main "ingredients" for these speeds will be included in the Galaxy S8: 4x4 MIMO, which uses multiple antennas to boost capacity; three-channel carrier aggregation, which allows Sprint to tap into multiple bands of spectrum for better speeds; and 256 QAM, which allows devices to transmit more information."

http://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2017/03/29/smartphones-with-hpue-technology.html

This kinda implies it does have it on b41.

"The news comes after Sprint launched two tests for gigabit-level speeds, recently reaching download speeds of 400 to 600 Mbps on its own network during a National Basketball Association Game.

The three main "ingredients" for these speeds will be included in the Galaxy S8: 4x4 MIMO, which uses multiple antennas to boost capacity; three-channel carrier aggregation, which allows Sprint to tap into multiple bands of spectrum for better speeds; and 256 QAM, which allows devices to transmit more information."

http://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2017/03/29/smartphones-with-hpue-technology.html

They didn't use the Galaxy s8 but Motorola device for a reason.

You kinda also gave to declare 4x4 mimo in FCC filings and they declared it only for b2/4/25/66.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They didn't use the Galaxy s8 but Motorola device for a reason.

You kinda also gave to declare 4x4 mimo in FCC filings and they declared it only for b2/4/25/66.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well that sucks.

His post meant that the S8 does not have 4x4 MIMO on B41.

The S8 does have support for 4x4 MIMO on B25.

Thank you for the clarification and answer...i am thinking of getting the s8 next week