Sprint coming soon teaser

clbowens

One of the hints: "On March 30, we're removing all limits."

Yeah, that hint is interesting.  Maybe along with the GS8 launch, they will offer "true" unlimited data (no streaming bandwidth limit) plans if you purchase the phone.

Or it is because an 8 turned sideways becomes an infinity symbol.

• Like 1

Maybe Galaxy for life again. Unlimited upgrades.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I would have picked this, if they hadn't already had this and then discontinued it.  

But maybe...

As of now, the Galaxy S8 event is 0 days, 13 hours and 45 minutes away.

This Sprint something amazing is coming is 1 day, 2 hours and 48 min away.

Now if we go back to last year...

The S7 an S7 Edge were launched on Sunday Feb 21 and the Sprint Galaxy Forever program launched 1 day later. 

And as Mr. Nuke pointed out about the infinity clue being an 8 on its side, I would tend to believe it just may be the program coming back. Especially since Samsung wants to grab as many folks back to the brand after the Note issue.

But (there is always a but) the clue that throws me off is the ""5 out of 4 dentists will like this". That is a reference to "Trident sugarless gum".

Knowing Sprint, they love to hype things to a point that it may not be a major thing. Probably having the S8 available for sale that day (or for preorder).

• Like 1

Happy to see the S8/8+ are HPUE enabled, would have sucked if they weren't. :) Looks like an S8+ is in my future to replace my Note 5.

I'm going to wait until later this year and see what the Note 8 is like before replacing my Note 5.

• 2 weeks later...