Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

8 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

How's it functioning?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am coming from the beta. The beta was already good.  I am already used to my S9 so seems slow. Lol

57 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Yes but the S8 is still a great phone.

It is.  It will pickup B41 great just like the S9.  Varies on markets, S9's speedtest on B41 is slightly better than S8.  In my market that is the case.  Some in NY seeing 200+Mbps.  I only see 100Mbps average which my S8 been able to do.

It is.  It will pickup B41 great just like the S9.  Varies on markets, S9's speedtest on B41 is slightly better than S8.  In my market that is the case.  Some in NY seeing 200+Mbps.  I only see 100Mbps average which my S8 been able to do.
That's lucky. Hpue really makes a huge difference I can definitely tell you that.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, danlodish345 said:

Yes but the S8 is still a great phone.

One week in with the S9+ and this thing blows the S8+ away in speed and the camera. My gawd, the camera has really improved. Sharpness of photos is far, far, far better. Hyperlapse is a clever camera mode I find myself using it with the kids pretty frequently. Zoom actually ends up with sharp photos too. 

One week in with the S9+ and this thing blows the S8+ away in speed and the camera. My gawd, the camera has really improved. Sharpness of photos is far, far, far better. Hyperlapse is a clever camera mode I find myself using it with the kids pretty frequently. Zoom actually ends up with sharp photos too. 
Oh yes I definitely agree the S9 plus camera is a dramatic Improvement.

36 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

Reviews says it's not worth the upgrade, I call bs it's a huge difference in performance in every aspect.

The camera is actually pretty good.dbeeb15d34b728dc75b1f237a72d3c5e.jpgab2c1df20af9e97af01655e7cc9ebb7f.jpg35c09efef2dca5fc563727ce07658428.jpg634d84c4faf7c898b5f9e02a5954eb7e.jpg68ffffe71a3643c2277d1518e9818946.jpg09bb6b969288a7060fb116bb768ab291.jpg00145f2af4360c37d6b4844ae8e3e637.jpg8724229b36c5c8639153f917e3c0311a.jpg8e81eb4bcf229ba1d28a632264200fec.jpg

Any of you with the S9 seeing any CA between 25 and 41 or anything with B26?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

Reviews says it's not worth the upgrade, I call bs it's a huge difference in performance in every aspect.

Well, reviewers usually don't live with these devices as their daily drivers. So they likely don't run into the quirks that we might run into over the course of a year with the old device. You are welcome to call BS, but I think you'd be pretty surprised as I was. Even with a freshly built S8+ like I had in the weeks prior to my switch, it was far slower than this S9+....and it should be, I sure hope. If anything I'd get it for the finger print scanner location. :)

• Like 2

Commenting in here since its more active...

I recently got the S8 Active and have been unable to get a single HD Voice call.

I disabled wifi calling in the phone and at the account level, and it hasnt fixed it.

I am in the same location as with the old phone, and I am calling other Sprint customers (including on my plan).

Any advice?

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, david279 said:

Just got a update on my S8+.....installing system update now

Downloading an update for my S8 now.   Looks like just a monthly security update.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys have problems with your S8 freezing from Time to time? Mine keeps doing that?

3 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

Do you guys have problems with your S8 freezing from Time to time? Mine keeps doing that?

Nope that never happens to me. It's actually the most consistent Galaxy device I have ever owned.

4 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

I've had times where it's "slow" or sluggish, but never frozen.  

• 2 weeks later...