Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

Pixel - great phone but no LTE Calling Plus or WiFi Calling.  BIG gotchas...
Do the Unlocked Motorola phones that work on Sprint have thos features?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The price of an LG G6 just dropped this past Sunday at best buy. Roughly $10 a month's for 24 months. You can pay it off with a few days. I'm waiting for it to go lower but it does have calling plus.

• Like 1

Done with this S8+, just did the pre-order for the S9+ and gonna trade this in. Gonna be paying $18/month versus 35/month so it's a better deal all around. [emoji3] 
Where?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 3/3/2018 at 2:44 PM, BlueAngel said:

Done with this S8+, just did the pre-order for the S9+ and gonna trade this in. Gonna be paying $18/month versus 35/month so it's a better deal all around. :D 

was your S8+ already paid off?

Galaxy Forever, got the same deal through email and even got a notification to pre-order and upgrade through the MySprint app.  Trading in my S8 for the S9+.

Galaxy Forever, got the same deal through email and even got a notification to pre-order and upgrade through the MySprint app.  Trading in my S8 for the S9+.
I was told 12 payments for Galaxy Forever? Explicitly chatted with 2 different CSR. So none of us would qualify yet since this one is early.

4 hours ago, mmark27 said:

I was told 12 payments for Galaxy Forever? Explicitly chatted with 2 different CSR. So none of us would qualify yet since this one is early.

True, so what gives then?  I click on the upgrade now and it shows I can turn in my S8 for $0.00.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:19 PM, JossMan said:

True, so what gives then?  I click on the upgrade now and it shows I can turn in my S8 for $0.00.

Also, are you opening a new line? The $18 a month price is only for new lines as best I can tell. $33 or $38/month (S9+) is what I see.

I too see the upgrade now, but when you start clicking through I see that I have to pay off the rest of my payments until 18 months (it doesn't stop at 12 for this). However, the banner during the upgrade process clearly states that with Galaxy Forever you can upgrade to the newest Galaxy after 12 payments. 

So I am sorry if this is not the right place but it was the closest thing I have found on the internet to possibly help me.

My mother inlaw got me a new Samsung SM-G9500 Galaxy S8 Duos and my current provider is sprint. I checked with 

https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/JdeASz/samsung-sm-g9500-galaxy-s8-duos-pirates-of-the-caribbean-edition-td-lte-samsung-dream/sprint-united-states

and see that is only supports 2/3 LTE bands of sprint.

Is there a way to use this on sprint?

1 hour ago, snak409 said:

So I am sorry if this is not the right place but it was the closest thing I have found on the internet to possibly help me.

My mother inlaw got me a new Samsung SM-G9500 Galaxy S8 Duos and my current provider is sprint. I checked with 

https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/JdeASz/samsung-sm-g9500-galaxy-s8-duos-pirates-of-the-caribbean-edition-td-lte-samsung-dream/sprint-united-states

and see that is only supports 2/3 LTE bands of sprint.

Is there a way to use this on sprint?

I don't think that the dual sim variant works on Sprint. Not only because it doesn't have all of Sprint's LTE bands but it also doesn't support CDMA on Sprint. It seems like the GS8 Duos is meant for networks outside of North America.

1 hour ago, nowerlater said:

I was on beta

I haven't gotten the update. I'm on beta too. Having an unlocked model taking forever to get the update.