Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

Orlando market.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh. Orlando has had 15x15 since last March. Are their still towers that don't have it? I know Jacksonville and saint Augustine can get it also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh. Orlando has had 15x15 since last March. Are their still towers that don't have it? I know Jacksonville and saint Augustine can get it also.

I'm in the middle of Orlando market and Jacksonville market in a mid sized city Ocala. We are considered the Jacksonville market but the network switch for us is in Orlando so technically we are kind of both markets. Orlando still has plenty of towers that are still 5mhz b25 but over half is 15mhz. Jacksonville is still 10mhz but can be 15mhz so we are still waiting. 10mhz here turned on in July last year so I'm hoping to see 15mhz soon. Also every tower didnt get it. Maybe half of the towers did.

55 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Nice. It's on active on the network tho?

I'm in a Ericsson market where they have been deploying additional antennas for B25 4x MIMO, my closest tower has seen this low key upgrade.  I've noticed a more stable signal on B25 as well as more consistent speeds.

• Like 1

I'm in a Ericsson market where they have been deploying additional antennas for B25 4x MIMO, my closest tower has seen this low key upgrade.  I've noticed a more stable signal on B25 as well as more consistent speeds.
Are you in market that's 10mhz? Or 5mhz CA?

How fast?

1 hour ago, Tengen31 said:

How fast?

Average around 12-16Mbps during the day 25+Mbps after 10pm or so.  Site is only 4x B25 5x5MHz CA isnt configured yet on my site and 5x5MHz B26.  Speeds are more consistent and stay on B25 90% of the time indoors.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JossMan said:

Average around 12-16Mbps during the day 25+Mbps after 10pm or so.  Site is only 4x B25 5x5MHz CA isnt configured yet on my site and 5x5MHz B26.  Speeds are more consistent and stay on B25 90% of the time indoors.

Speeds here on 10mhz can still be slow but thats because there is a lot of boost and sprint customers here. I still have seen plenty of towers with proper backhaul and 10mhz under 1mbps

Which 1 did you flash?

I just gave you the software version. That's the one I flashed. I got it off of website. and I don't really notice too much of a difference with battery life.4527e9a78ed2f9ade36afadef0296ca0.jpg

I just gave you the software version. That's the one I flashed. I got it off of website. and I don't really notice too much of a difference with battery life.4527e9a78ed2f9ade36afadef0296ca0.jpg

That's not official, the official one ends in CRAP. That's no joke.

Well it's a final Beta release. They obviously are starting the official roll out but none the less I flashed it and I don't notice any difference in battery life.

On 2/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, nowerlater said:

I need this CRAP right now!  :P

• Like 2

I just read on Android Central that Samsung pulled the Oreo update for the S8. I guess we'll all be waiting a bit longer now.

[emoji35]

1 hour ago, Galaxyguy said:

I just read on Android Central that Samsung pulled the Oreo update for the S8. I guess we'll all be waiting a bit longer now.

It must of been a crap update then. :lol:

• Like 2