Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

So I dumped the s8 for the note 8 a week ago and it's hands down a better phone.  Rf performance is better just by the fact im connecting to band 41 at work and I would only connect in ccusing area's for a brief moment.  No freezing up no restarting randomly either.  Just my input.  If s8 working great for you, well that's just fantastic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jthawks said:

So I dumped the s8 for the note 8 a week ago and it's hands down a better phone.  Rf performance is better just by the fact im connecting to band 41 at work and I would only connect in ccusing area's for a brief moment.  No freezing up no restarting randomly either.  Just my input.  If s8 working great for you, well that's just fantastic. 

Hopefully S9 will be better.  My S8+ RF performance is similar to my S5 I use time to time. Lol

If it's like it was for the GS7 Edge last year, the international unlocked models will get Oreo in January & the US carriers will release in Feb.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

On 1/25/2018 at 1:43 PM, Terrell352 said:

Beta ends tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's actually pretty interesting I'm able to use my S8 Plus on Boost Mobile. I wonder if that will affect the software updates. Anyone can tell me please?

49 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Do you know if this would activate upload CA like the beta did?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea and 4x MIMO is enabled for B25 as well.  Screenshot_20180206-211140_IOTHiddenMenu.jpg

I haven't seen any indication of it being active on the network. 10mhz soon to be 15mhz b25 over here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is that Seattle?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk