Dallas Market NV

Wfmets45

A friend of mine who owns an iPhone 4S and was recently visiting Dallas, TX was around some areas where some towers have already been upgraded to NV and he says he was getting 1.2-2 Mbps throught the entire day and even in very busy hours. He was shocked. When ever he went back to his hotel that wasn't anywhere near Dallas, he wa getting 0.1 Mbps. He was frustrated but him and I are very excited and can't wait for network vision to be fully implented here in NYC.

He was sorry he couldn't get any pics of towers and since he's not from Dallas, he doesn't exactly remember what streets he was on since he had a friend drive him around everywhere but I just thought I should share this with you all.

• Like 4

I read a post where Robert said there are some sites live here in NYC. He told me he was working on an article for NYC so I can't wait to see where those sites are and run some tests.

Sprint recently did some capacity upgrades in my zip code of 11432 and before the upgrade, I was getting between .20 - .30 Mbps down and around the same for uploads. With the upgrades, I've been getting .90 - 1.06 Mbps down and about .50 Mbps up. I can definitely work with that and even watch videos but I would love to have the speeds Dallas is getting.

I also have the 4S and before the upgrades, I would constantly lose 3G and my iPhone would show an 'o' where the 3G symbol was suppose to be. I contacted sprint and I was told the tower that was literally 5 blocks from me was over loaded and it was going to receive a capacity upgrade and 3 days later voila! Better speeds and have only seeing that 'o' once and that was about 2 weeks ago. Before I was seeing it every day. I mostly use wifi at home but once in a while i'll turn it off to test my 3G and the speeds are still good.

I can't wait for NV to be fully implemented here in NYC.

• Like 1