Sprint 3xCA ?

I think I found where Sprint has 3xCA enabled in Overland Park at 135th and Nall.

I can't imagine it is the only place with 3xCA in Overland Park. I typically find anywhere with Sprint full macro setup there is 3xCA enabled here in South Florida.  Though, the speeds are not anywhere near the 170 dl range you are hitting.

I think I found where Sprint has 3xCA enabled in Overland Park at 135th and Nall.

I can't imagine it is the only place with 3xCA in Overland Park. I typically find anywhere with Sprint full macro setup there is 3xCA enabled here in South Florida.  Though, the speeds are not anywhere near the 170 dl range you are hitting.

It is enabled at every Sprint B41 site in the city/metro. We have a lot of Clear B41 sites mixed in so there are many pockets that are only 2xCA. 

I can't imagine it is the only place with 3xCA in Overland Park. I typically find anywhere with Sprint full macro setup there is 3xCA enabled here in South Florida. Though, the speeds are not anywhere near the 170 dl range you are hitting.

Your probably right, I tested when I first got the iPhone7 and only had 2xCA. This was the first test in awhile and I had not seen any other posts about it. I connected 3xCA to a tower around 95th and Renner and my speed down was <2MB. :D

• 2 weeks later...

3xCA is insane here, I was at the grocery store and needed to download a relatively large file and it took just a few seconds. So fast that I had to run a quick speed test and I was able to hit 203.44Mbps.

• Like 7

SCP doesn't show B41 in the pic.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

So what other band could it have possibly be?

• Like 2

So what other band could it have possibly be?

4x4 mimo 256 qam. B25. Your phone says B25 in the pic.

4x4 mimo 256 qam. B25. Your phone says B25 in the pic.

Look it closely that the speedtest was taking at 11:38 AM. The phone say 10:38 PM.

SCP doesn't show B41 in the pic.

SMH, come on dude, the speedtest was ran before noon, look at when I did the test. I did the screen shot last night, also look at the ip address.

Here is a .gif of a speedtest I found the other day.

s3ieRfT.gif

Sprint needs to work on the Upload

Yeah they need to lower it a little more to allow more download capacity.

It's TDD-LTE so I know how it works. Upload CA should help. S8 Supports that.

It's TDD-LTE so I know how it works. Upload CA should help. S8 Supports that.

You made what you want them to do with upload a guess. I just made it a little clearer. They don't need that much total capacity on the upload. Even without CA upload.

You made what you want them to do with upload a guess. I just made it a little clearer. They don't need that much total capacity on the upload. Even without CA upload.

I agree download is more important. The current uploads don't help their rootmetrics scores and, some people's (small amount) opinion of them. I got a 30 mbp upload on the B25 15x15 in Florida. :)

I agree download is more important. The current uploads don't help their rootmetrics scores and, some people's (small amount) opinion of them. I got a 30 mbp upload on the B25 15x15 in Florida. :)

Where does Sprint have 15x15?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Where does Sprint have 15x15?

In Orlando, Kissimmee Lake Buena Vista FL area. Someone reported it month ago and, I was just there on vacation and, posted pics of it.d29e064ef0a9f4b78b0605f90ca40282.jpg

• Like 1

In Orlando, Kissimmee Lake Buena Vista FL area. Someone reported it month ago and, I was just there on vacation and, posted pics of it.d29e064ef0a9f4b78b0605f90ca40282.jpg

Nice. I hadn't read about that yet. I get in the 30s on upload on 10x10, so I'm sure it could do even better at times.

• Like 1