sprint upgrade

danlodish345

Ohh sorry to hear! Sound like a bad service area. Have you considered switching?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm not switching actually because Sprint LTE is starting to come on to my block

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not switching actually because Sprint LTE is starting to come on to my block

The rest of the 3G footprint will get LTE at some point.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

The rest of the 3G footprint will get LTE at some point.

Well the sad thing is that in my part of new Jersey cdma band class is only being deployed now

Well the sad thing is that in my part of new Jersey cdma band class is only being deployed now

You talking about 1x800?

Ya, thats sprint biggest issues and those can take 18 to 24 months to be done

The other issue the one by me is a gmo and stealth site

• Like 1

Yes i am

Wow. I was in a area of Wisconsin yesterday that has 1x800 so the voice coverage was great but, it has no LTE.

• Like 1

Wow. I was in a area of Wisconsin yesterday that has 1x800 so the voice coverage was great but, it has no LTE.

No consistent lte and no 1x800

• Like 1

I really doubt that there is any capex funding set aside for additional rip and replace. I wanna say it's all going to small cells and some additional band 41 sites for now

I really doubt that there is any capex funding set aside for additional rip and replace. I wanna say it's all going to small cells and some additional band 41 sites for now

I'm not sure what your talking about? If the cell site has 1x800 then the network vision rip And, replace already happened..

• Like 1

I'm not sure what your talking about? If the cell site has 1x800 then the network vision rip And, replace already happened..

I'm talking about a complete rip and replace. Ya adding 1×800 voice is a rip and replace, but also adding lte as well

I'm talking about a complete rip and replace. Ya adding 1×800 voice is a rip and replace, but also adding lte as well

Sprint is done with rip and replace. Not having 800 MHz is a ibez issue. Their are areas with no 1x800 or band 26 but, have band 25 and 41. The rest of 3G are just waiting for back haul upgrades.

Sprint is done with rip and replace. Not having 800 MHz is a ibez issue. Their are areas with no 1x800 or band 26 but, have band 25 and 41. The rest of 3G are just waiting for back haul upgrades.

In my area there are 6 sites that are still legacy.. 1 is closer to downtown the 3 are on the west side of town 2 are on the east side of town

In my area there are 6 sites that are still legacy.. 1 is closer to downtown the 3 are on the west side of town 2 are on the east side of town

I know the site does have fiber thiugh because at 3 in the afternoon i ran a speed test on 3G and i got 2.45 down

• Like 1