sprint upgrade

danlodish345

the Galaxy S4 tri-band

Nice! If your ok with Samsung I would go for an Samsung s7 edge or even wait for the s8. If not the HTC 10 is a really good device, the new Google pixel is really good just sprint doesn't Carry it so you would have to buy it from Google, the I phones are good as well just there radio antennas aren't as good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nice! If your ok with Samsung I would go for an Samsung s7 edge or even wait for the s8. If not the HTC 10 is a really good device, the new Google pixel is really good just sprint doesn't Carry it so you would have to buy it from Google, the I phones are good as well just there radio antennas aren't as good.

I heard iPhones aren't great with RF preformance

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Yes the LG v20 is a very good device.. and it will take advantage of sprint 3CA on band41

I can't wait:) to get it today

Hmmm I was thinking the LG v20 or htc m10

Of those two, I'd go with HTC.  LG has had issues with bootlooping devices lately (G3, G4, G5, and LG V10 as well as Nexus 5X.)  You can read up on all of them with a quick Google.  HTC's expensive but a great device. 

• Like 1

Of those two, I'd go with HTC. LG has had issues with bootlooping devices lately (G3, G4, G5, and LG V10 as well as Nexus 5X.) You can read up on all of them with a quick Google. HTC's expensive but a great device.

I had that happen with my G4. When I turned it on it would just keep restarting it self

• Like 1

I had that happen with my G4. When I turned it on it would just keep restarting it self

I've experienced it first hand on my Nexus 5X.  Luckily Google's customer support is excellent and they replaced it with a new model, but it's only a matter of time before this one goes bad too.  It sounds like Danlodish345 holds onto the same device for a few years so it's best to future proof him.

Of those two, I'd go with HTC. LG has had issues with bootlooping devices lately (G3, G4, G5, and LG V10 as well as Nexus 5X.) You can read up on all of them with a quick Google. HTC's expensive but a great device.

So you would recommend the HTC 10 what does it support 3 x carrier aggregation

I've experienced it first hand on my Nexus 5X. Luckily Google's customer support is excellent and they replaced it with a new model, but it's only a matter of time before this one goes bad too. It sounds like Danlodish345 holds onto the same device for a few years so it's best to future proof him.

Yeah I need something future-proof

I've experienced it first hand on my Nexus 5X. Luckily Google's customer support is excellent and they replaced it with a new model, but it's only a matter of time before this one goes bad too. It sounds like Danlodish345 holds onto the same device for a few years so it's best to future proof him.

18affda9b5bbfcdd52b34460420f24d4.jpgd4b4ee1e1c64faa2bc3142bef9c3c306.jpgd302b9f1c8fef6684c6c950fbcbd1cca.jpg still a lot of 3G in el paso. Not too bad tho

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Nope! There signal reception aren't as good

I disagreed with that. When I had the Galaxy S5 there were times where it drop to 3G while my Sisters iPhone kept LTE.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

I disagreed with that. When I had the Galaxy S5 there were times where it drop to 3G while my Sisters iPhone kept LTE.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

I am getting a LG v20

Ran any speedtest yet

There isnt sufficient lte coverage yet on my block but in town there is crazy speeds up to 60 megs

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

• Like 1