WiWavelength

HTC/Google Pixel and Pixel XL Users Thread

Let us know how that waiting works out for you...

still-waiting-atic-mthruf-com-via-9gag-c

AJ

I can imagine that will take a very long time

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I can imagine that will take a very long time

Yeah, when...

WelloffPeacefulAurochs-max-1mb.gif

AJ

Should we give up hope on 3x CA on the Pixel XL?

What for?

3xCA was enabled on regular and large pixel back in april / may. 

Yeah 3xCA has been live on the Pixel. It was pushed as a profile update mid-May. It's just that SF doesn't have many sites with 3 carriers, though it seems that's been changing. Check the last post I made in the SF thread to see the ones found so far. There are likely more by now, assuming that wasn't just a trial period.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah 3xCA has been live on the Pixel. It was pushed as a profile update mid-May. It's just that SF doesn't have many sites with 3 carriers, though it seems that's been changing. Check the last post I made in the SF thread to see the ones found so far. There are likely more by now, assuming that wasn't just a trial period.

You're right.  I'm actually never near any of the 3x sites.  Good thing that they are showing up quickly!

You're right. I'm actually never near any of the 3x sites. Good thing that they are showing up quickly!

If you're near any (or happen to see one somewhere), grab the earfcn of the 2nd and 3rd carrier.

It looks like that article needs to clarify they are only talking about T-Mobile. There aren't many mentions of Sprint. Verizon, AT&T, and others have had 3xCA on Pixels for awhile.

-Mike

i thought it was already active but didn't know for sure. i see a lot of speedtests on S7 and S8 devices that are a ton faster than what i have seen with pixel devices.

anyone have any feedback with Oreo since the final has been pushed?

I'm joining the Pixel Club. Now that the device is old. Hah! Google is replacing my Nexus 6P with bootloop of death http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7133-huawei-nexus-6p-was-rumor-huawei-nexus-phone/?p=516000

Robert

Are you getting the pixel XL 2?

Are you getting the pixel XL 2?

No.

No.

Which one are you getting?

Which one are you getting?

Pixel XL 128 GB Very Silver

I have the xl 2 32 gigs... the phone's okay but the battery life isn't too good

• Confused 1

I'm joining the Pixel Club.  Now that the device is old.  Hah!  Google is replacing my Nexus 6P with bootloop of death http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7133-huawei-nexus-6p-was-rumor-huawei-nexus-phone/?p=516000

Robert

Getting mine replaced as well battery shutdown issue in mine! I am using my iPhone as my main but nice to have a good backup device 

Getting mine replaced as well battery shutdown issue in mine! I am using my iPhone as my main but nice to have a good backup device 

I'm assuming you all purchased directly from Google?  I bought mine back in the day from Amazon and Huawei is being obnoxious about warranty / any information.

I have the xl 2 32 gigs... the phone's okay but the battery life isn't too good

Are you sure that's what you have? The Pixel 2 (regular and XL) have not been officially announced yet, let alone released into the wild..

-Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2017 at 0:39 PM, Oakley707 said:

I'm assuming you all purchased directly from Google?  I bought mine back in the day from Amazon and Huawei is being obnoxious about warranty / any information.

Yes I did I just received it this afternoon. Going to send the Nexus back on Monday. Using an extra line on my account right now to put into service for a little bit

Received my new Pixel XL yesterday.  I'm now caught up to 2016 technology!  :lol:

Robert

• Like 1

On 9/6/2017 at 11:13 PM, mikejeep said:

Are you sure that's what you have? The Pixel 2 (regular and XL) have not been officially announced yet, let alone released into the wild..

-Mike

opps i made a mistake ...i have the pixel xl... 32gigs...the battery life isnt to good....

Anyone received the September security update on Pixel XL (Sprint)?  If so, could you let me know what build number you have??

Thank you.

3 hours ago, puch96 said:

Anyone received the September security update on Pixel XL (Sprint)?  If so, could you let me know what build number you have??

I flashed my Pixel manually and it is OPR3.170623.007. According to Google, it should be the same for the XL.

The alternate, OPR1.170623.026, is labeled for "Fi/Canada": https://developers.google.com/android/ota#marlin

-Mike