Unlimited Freedom

mhammett

Anyone aware of any gotchas with Unlimited Freedom? It seems like they downgrade your streaming, but not sure if they're already doing that and I just don't know.

Just switched to it yesterday. Didn't see any downgrade but I added the premium streaming on my line just in case. My question is will this be constant downgrade or only during times of congestion or once you reach a certain GB limit

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just switched to it yesterday. Didn't see any downgrade but I added the premium streaming on my line just in case. My question is will this be constant downgrade or only during times of congestion or once you reach a certain GB limit

The throttled video doesn't start until November. At that time supposedly you can pay extra to keep HD streaming.

• Like 1

Leased devices

You get that automatically with iPhone Forever, and I believe they already have an option to pay more per month and get annual upgrades already.

• Like 1

im on the old my way ED1500 plans with unlimited data, and because im not upgrading my contract i wont be de prioritized after 22GB of data (im on 3G 90% of the time so that will never happen tho)

Best bet is try to get on an older unlimited plan, these new ones have to many stipulations and expenses.