Reason to keep my Unlimited My Way Plan

derrph

The other day I added a line to my account with a iPhone that I already owned with its original sim. The rep added the line but failed to tell me that it would also be attached to a 2 year agreement. I called back and they said as of last year that was the new rule even if I add a line with a device a already own. So it got me to thinking...is there any real reason to keep my legacy plan if this type of stuff is going to be applied to a plan like mines. So I ask the question, what is some reason as to why I should keep my Unlimited My Way plan instead of just dropping it for the Sprint current $75 unlimited plan? For those who did part ways with their legacy plan did you regret it?

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

I'm on the new unlimited plan with two other friends. We had an older unlimited plan that was much more expensive than what the new plan offered. The only minor drawback was that the roaming data allotment (which for some reason never works) dropped, but the hotspot capability has been nice, so no regrets so far. None of us use enough data in a given month to trigger the "deprioritization" threshold.

I'm on the new unlimited plan with two other friends. We had an older unlimited plan that was much more expensive than what the new plan offered. The only minor drawback was that the roaming data allotment (which for some reason never works) dropped, but the hotspot capability has been nice, so no regrets so far. None of us use enough data in a given month to trigger the "deprioritization" threshold.

I I may just drop my plan to the newest unlimited plan. I have a friend who is on it and he uses he said about 40gb a month and in his experience hasn't noticed any slowdown. Too what I also read was if I was to upgrade my phone on the UMW I would then fall into the network management policy. I know that the plan had the unlimited guarantee for life but honestly even if I did get a newer unlimited plan and sprint did away with unlimited sprint won't kick anyone off their plans.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk