HTC 10 User Thread

WiWavelength

I got the phone replaced and it's the same way so it must be a network problem

I got the same problem when roaming on Verizon in East Texas. I can use Text and Calls just fine, but my phone cannot establish a data session. It seems to be a regional thing since 1x Data roaming worked fine in Arizona last month with Verizon.

I got the same problem when roaming on Verizon in East Texas. I can use Text and Calls just fine, but my phone cannot establish a data session. It seems to be a regional thing since 1x Data roaming worked fine in Arizona last month with Verizon.

OK so it's just not met thanks for letting me know.

I have not been able to data roam on Verizon for atleast two years now.

I was sent here from the Central Valley thread. I was in Yosemite last week and I could text but not get any data while roaming. I had previously used data in the same locations without issue. I am using a Galaxy S7. I keep getting the failed message, however I ensured my roaming data was on

I was sent here from the Central Valley thread. I was in Yosemite last week and I could text but not get any data while roaming. I had previously used data in the same locations without issue. I am using a Galaxy S7. I keep getting the failed message, however I ensured my roaming data was on

yeah I'm in CT and can't get data when roaming on Verizon I put in a ticket but have to call them back on Monday.

I'm on my second HTC10 the first one had battery life issues but noticed for some reason the first ones internal memory was encrypted and I couldn't move items to the SD card... Did a hard reset and still the same... Once I received my brand new second device it was the same way... Anybody know why this is? Or did the sprint tech do it while activating it by accident... Seems odd, why have a SD card if you can't move stuff to it... And I know about the merging SD card to internal but my SD card is too slow

How is the battery life on the HTC 10 now that folks have had them for at least a month? I'm thinking about picking one up...but my biggest concern is battery life.

Battery life is excellent. I am a pretty heavy user and I have nop problem with getting through an entire day. There have been a couple of instances when I forgot my power cord at home and I did not freak out. 

Can someone tell me what LTE bands does the HTC 10 have besides the regular Sprint bands?

HTC's site will tell you exactly what bands are in the phone in specifications.

c000fa028640a65910f20eb5c2e46a63.jpg

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

HTC's site will tell you exactly what bands are in the phone in specifications.c000fa028640a65910f20eb5c2e46a63.jpg

But aren't those specs for the unlocked version of the HTC 10?

• Like 1

I woke up to this message on my phone this morning. I'm kinda afraid to do it cuz I saw some Verizon users were having issues with it when they updated theirs a couple weeks ago. But I'll take one for the team.

8577e9f077c8890149ebd63cf18561d9.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

It's the security update. Direct from HTC, Verizon anyways have a problem with updates when they don't control them and bloat them out.

All is good on my end as well. Also the Humming noise is pretty much gone. If there is a faint hint of it, I can't really tell if it's just me so that's good enough for me, aside from that I can't really see any other improvements. However I'm still having issues with battery draining and the phone constantly staying awake while bluetooth is turned on.

Okay, it may support it but B25 CA has not and will not be deployed on Sprint anytime in the near future (if ever) so support is irrelevant.

Sent from my LG G4