HTC 10 User Thread

WiWavelength

That's what I was referring too.. I'm looking to see what you guys are using for editing not storage...

I never edit my photos outside of posting them on Snapchat or Instagram so I can't help you there. Although I've heard nothing but good things about Snapseed. You can give that a try.

That's what I was referring too.. I'm looking to see what you guys are using for editing not storage...

I never edit my photos outside of posting them on Snapchat or Instagram so I can't help you there. Although I've heard nothing but good things about Snapseed. You can give that a try.

I second the Snapseed recommendation.

• Like 1

What cases are people using with their 10s? I'm looking into getting a replacement case that won't cause the flash glare that my cheap one now does.

What cases are people using with their 10s? I'm looking into getting a replacement case that won't cause the flash glare that my cheap one now does.

I got this at Walmart. I really like it.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

662c22c14ac4514ec9aeb5d368d58d7b.jpg

I got this at Walmart. I really like it.

I have the same one but I got the one that is clear on the back

Not a fan of all these Spigen cases with huge cut-outs on the top for the IR blaster that was not to be. I've had Otterbox Defenders for my last 5 HTC phones, but they are not making one for the 10, so I have to live with a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro. It's pretty good, though you do have to pop out the built-in screen protector just like on the Defender and use your own. Waiting until the TGSP mess sorts itself out, so just have a Spigen Crystal film protector on there.

Not a fan of all these Spigen cases with huge cut-outs on the top for the IR blaster that was not to be. I've had Otterbox Defenders for my last 5 HTC phones, but they are not making one for the 10, so I have to live with a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro. It's pretty good, though you do have to pop out the built-in screen protector just like on the Defender and use your own. Waiting until the TGSP mess sorts itself out, so just have a Spigen Crystal film protector on there.

Same problem here with huge cutout. I complained to Spigen and am now on waiting list for revised models that should be out within next few weeks.

what are you guys using for Photo Editing apps? I noticed HTC gallery is not compatible with the 10..

Picsaypro is a good one for doodling and what not.

Anyone else have issues with sending screen shots, or other large photos in a text? They get too compressed and are blurry when the sender opens them. (or when I view what was sent). I had this problem with another HTC phone I had once and it got corrected with an update.

Anyone else have issues with sending screen shots, or other large photos in a text? They get too compressed and are blurry when the sender opens them. (or when I view what was sent). I had this problem with another HTC phone I had once and it got corrected with an update.

Is this happening with the stock messaging app?

Is this happening with the stock messaging app?

I am using Google Messenger, but I think it also happens with the stock app. I have used Google Messenger for a year with another phone and it was fine

I am using Google Messenger, but I think it also happens with the stock app. I have used Google Messenger for a year with another phone and it was fine

Can you use the stock messaging app and see if it does the same thing?

I am using textra and haven't experienced any issues. I think the EVO LTE had a bug for a while when mms would get overly compressed.

Sent from my 2PS64

Can you use the stock messaging app and see if it does the same thing?

Nevermind, I just downloaded google messenger and I see what you're saying. The stock messenger app and textra doesn't have this issue.

Edit:

Works fine with my s7edge but not with the 10.

Nevermind, I just downloaded google messenger and I see what you're saying. The stock messenger app and textra doesn't have this issue.

Edit:

That's really odd. I did not have that issue with my One E8 with Google Messenger. I've really gotten used to that app! Especially like the floating replies ... HTC app does not do that!

Edit:

That's really odd. I did not have that issue with my One E8 with Google Messenger. I've really gotten used to that app! Especially like the floating replies ... HTC app does not do that!

Textra has floating replies.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I'm planning to upgrade from SIII to HTC 10. My primary reservation is that the sales appear to be weak (judging strictly from the amount of reviews on Sprint/Amazon/Verison/T-Mobile), I'm concerned that HTC and/or Sprint might not support the device for 2-3 years down the road. Is this something I should worry about? Thx!

I'm planning to upgrade from SIII to HTC 10. My primary reservation is that the sales appear to be weak (judging strictly from the amount of reviews on Sprint/Amazon/Verison/T-Mobile), I'm concerned that HTC and/or Sprint might not support the device for 2-3 years down the road. Is this something I should worry about? Thx!

Well HTC said they support all new phones with updates for 2 years. I haven't heard them break away from that.