SturgeonGeneral

Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge User Thread

I had to send mine in to fix it. The line was not bad at first then it got to the point it was hard to fix by pressing on the 'g' by the camera. I didn't even bother with sprint I went straight to samsung with the issue. It was covered so no out of pocket but I was without a phone for awhile.

I had to send mine in to fix it. The line was not bad at first then it got to the point it was hard to fix by pressing on the 'g' by the camera. I didn't even bother with sprint I went straight to samsung with the issue. It was covered so no out of pocket but I was without a phone for awhile.

Oh ok. Not good. I sent this to Samsung last time when I had pink spots all over. This will be annoying if it keeps happening. And my year will be up in March. Ugh. Samsung has to know this is a huge problem. Huge. Sad. Haha

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Friend of mine has the line in the same place, but its white little hard to tell unless you look really hard for it.

Anyone have a clue when the Nougat update is supposed to hit?

• Like 1

Everyone else is getting 7.0, but Sprint.

Everyone else is getting 7.0, but Sprint.

Those that did the Galaxy Beta got 7.0. But I wonder if the latest security update that was mentioned by SamMobile was included in it or if its a separate download.

TS 

Those that did the Galaxy Beta got 7.0. But I wonder if the latest security update that was mentioned by SamMobile was included in it or if its a separate download.

TS

AT&T & T-Mobile both got the 7.0 update which includes the Feb security update. I'm surprised Sprint is so slow to release this time around.

TS 

I'm one of those people who have the Beta, I'm just ready for the beta popup message to go away. It should be the February security update with it from what T Mobile and AT&T are getting.

• Like 1

Update out!

• Like 4

How big is yours. I was on beta program and mine is only 167.29

Mine was also 166MB going from the last 7.0 beta, just installed the official build.  

Any noticeable changes from the beta? Anyone try secure folder? I'm Currently stuck in a bootloop in my official nougat upgrade. Ugh.

Haven't notice anything new yet. I hate how long this phone takes to boot up.

Stuck in lte plus screen for Like 20 minutes. I'm scared it's stuck... Ugh

My S7 says it's up to date. I wonder if this update is just for the betas.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1 of my S7 got it the other hasn't. Both were on beta.

Got mine & happy to see Sprint kept the Mobile Data toggle.

Any ideas how to get out of a boot loop? Help! No root just beta. This sucks.

I would do a force restart.it has happend to me in the pass.

Ive done a couple force restarts. Always sticks at the lte plus screen.

Do you know how to clear the system cache. Turn off hold the power button and volume up. Clear cache.

Why not do a full factory reset then at this point.

Got the update from beta. I'm very pleased to see that wifi sms in airplane mode is fixed!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Had to Factory reset. Oh well. Fresh phonr never hurt. Thank you cloud. Anyone. Try secure folder yet?