What's the best sprint hotspot atm?

ElBerryKM13

Which one of all sprint hotspot devices have the most lte bands + the most battery life? TIA

While the Karma probably isn't what you're looking for, I'd say that. But take a look at the Boost Mobile hotspot as well, the 10GB plan is cheaper than Sprint. But it looks like you may have that already.

If you have to go directly through Sprint, your only option is the R850 hotspot they have. The Pocket-Wifi they carry is out of stock and I like that the R850 has a removable battery.

While the Karma probably isn't what you're looking for, I'd say that. But take a look at the Boost Mobile hotspot as well, the 10GB plan is cheaper than Sprint. But it looks like you may have that already.

If you have to go directly through Sprint, your only option is the R850 hotspot they have. The Pocket-Wifi they carry is out of stock and I like that the R850 has a removable battery.

Except the R850 is LTE only, and the Pocket Wifi, which might still be easily purchased in a store, has 3G. The Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-FI is a nice new addition, has 3G connectivity, and I'm sure there is an adapter out there to be able to plug it in to a wall outlet.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Except the R850 is LTE only, and the Pocket Wifi, which might still be easily purchased in a store, has 3G. The Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-FI is a nice new addition, has 3G connectivity, and I'm sure there is an adapter out there to be able to plug it in to a wall outlet.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

I am intrigued by the Ride-Fi too.. I have seen dual wall/car chargers that had 12v "cigarette lighter" power ports in them, but not recently. I've got a big Black and Decker 12v brick I bought for my portable electric cooler I could use.. Haha what a kludge that would look like! :)

Sprint website list the Pocket wifi as having lte advance(plus?) and the netgear fuse doesn't. Will I get better speeds in houston tx using a pocket wifi instead of a netgear fuse?

LTE Plus can mean single carrier Band 41, but the Pocket WiFi does not have carrier aggregation.

I am intrigued by the Ride-Fi too.. I have seen dual wall/car chargers that had 12v "cigarette lighter" power ports in them, but not recently. I've got a big Black and Decker 12v brick I bought for my portable electric cooler I could use.. Haha what a kludge that would look like! :)

I have a 12v brick for my portable electric cooler too. I just don't know where it is though. On another note, the Netgear Zing was brought back from the dead, and it was a good hotspot, so that is another option.