maximum speeds attainable?

Hey guys, I know this may not be the place to ask this but i'd love to a telecommunications engineer. Can anyone recommend a good school? I'd love to work for Ericsson one day. Thanks for the help everyone.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

You'll need to be trained / certified with technical skillsets and I think have a background in a computer science / electrical engineering. 

Hey guys, I know this may not be the place to ask this but i'd love to a telecommunications engineer. Can anyone recommend a good school? I'd love to work for Ericsson one day. Thanks for the help everyone.

Yes, this is off topic, but as you are a first time poster, we can answer here.

And the answer is that it depends.  Do you want to be a technician or an engineer?

If you want to be a technician, you probably can pursue an associate's degree at a two year community college or vocational/technical school.  Then, you may need additional certification training.

If you want to be an engineer, the road is considerably more difficult.  You need at least a bachelor's degree, possibly even a master's degree in engineering or computer science.  To even consider that, you should have a strong aptitude for math and science in high school classes (AP Calculus, AP Physics, etc.), high GPA, and high standardized test scores.  Without those attributes, you are unlikely to succeed in an engineering program.  Then, to go to a top engineering school (MIT, Stanford, Georgia Tech, etc.), especially for graduate studies, you need to have a high GPA and standardized test scores among the best in the nation.

AJ

Yes, this is off topic, but as you are a first time poster, we can answer here.

And the answer is that it depends. Do you want to be a technician or an engineer?

If you want to be a technician, you probably can pursue an associate's degree at a two year community college or vocational/technical school. Then, you may need additional certification training.

If you want to be an engineer, the road is considerably more difficult. You need at least a bachelor's degree, possibly even a master's degree in engineering or computer science. To even consider that, you should have a strong aptitude for math and science in high school classes (AP Calculus, AP Physics, etc.), high GPA, and high standardized test scores. Without those attributes, you are unlikely to succeed in an engineering program. Then, to go to a top engineering school (MIT, Stanford, Georgia Tech, etc.), especially for graduate studies, you need to have a high GPA and standardized test scores among the best in the nation.

AJ

Thank you kindly for the information!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk