S4GRU Teaser Discussion

Sgt. Slaughter

I sure hope that Sprint can start putting 800LTE in their phones by this fall.

I think that is a stretch really...given their slides that they showed at the RCA event recently it looked like 800 LTE was not being looked at till 2014....

Now Clear will have 5K sites up by next June so it might make sense to include the 2.5 before the 800...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

AJ and I know when 800LTE is going live. ;)

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Now why would you be such a tease? Give us something, please?

• Like 2

While I dont doubt the intel, it'd be tough to go against the 2014 note they made for it at the RCA presentation...

While I dont doubt the intel' date=' it'd be tough to go against the 2014 note they made for it at the RCA presentation...[/quote']

They never said that 800LTE will not be available until 2014. You are reading more into what was said.

• Like 2

They never said that 800LTE will not be available until 2014. You are reading more into what was said.

actually im not reading more into what he said...

http://www.livestream.com/rcrtv/video?clipId=pla_b1b6ff3f-81e2-4e20-96d8-173f62be9745&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

18min mark...."...and I did mention were going to LTE 800 out in a 2014..."

Seems pretty clear there...

actually im not reading more into what he said...

http://www.livestrea...medium=ui-thumb

18min mark...."...and I did mention were going to LTE 800 out in a 2014..."

Seems pretty clear there...

Seemed like an afterthought when I watched it. Like he wasn't planning on mentioning it, but it was on the slide so he said it. Not to mention, it could be "complete" by 2014, but starting as soon as the iDEN is decommissioned and network vision is installed in an area.

Seemed like an afterthought when I watched it. Like he wasn't planning on mentioning it, but it was on the slide so he said it. Not to mention, it could be "complete" by 2014, but starting as soon as the iDEN is decommissioned and network vision is installed in an area.

doubt its talk of complete as they say they are "going LTE this year" and it wont be complete this year...just a few places...

I can tell you it is happening before 2014. And we are going to write detailed articles about it.

I will listen to the audio when I get home from church. And then I will PM you something real Sarge. My documents are better than anything Sprint says. Because my documents show what Sprint is saying to each other, not what they mention to the public.

• Like 7

Robert and I also know when Sprint plans to deploy a second 5 MHz x 5 MHz LTE carrier in PCS A-F block spectrum and to roll out handsets with removable SIMs...

AJ

• Like 4

Robert and I also know when Sprint plans to deploy a second 5 MHz x 5 MHz LTE carrier in PCS A-F block spectrum and to roll out handsets with removable SIMs...

AJ

No offense but its posts like these that really are not needed...it'd honestly be better to say nothing at all until there is an article written on it....or to say at most something along the lines of "...sprint is planning on deploying X at some time unknown."...

The way things are worded come off as tooting ur horns there...if your not going to explain...then best to not mention really.

You both know I have a ton of respect for yall but I feel strongly that info like this should either be left for article only.

At the very least not be mentioned in this manner...

Itd be like me saying I know when ICS is dropping for X device but not saying so...

No offense but its posts like these that really are not needed...it'd honestly be better to say nothing at all until there is an article written on it....or to say at most something along the lines of "...sprint is planning on deploying X at some time unknown."...

The way things are worded come off as tooting ur horns there...if your not going to explain...then best to not mention really.

You both know I have a ton of respect for yall but I feel strongly that info like this should either be left for article only.

At the very least not be mentioned in this manner...

Itd be like me saying I know when ICS is dropping for X device but not saying so...

I have a feeling 95% of our readers disagree with you. We are telling you a little advanced information about articles we are planning and you are telling us you can't handle it??? You'd prefer to know nothing until we are ready to tell everything?

Robert

• Like 3

I have a feeling 95% of our readers disagree with you. We are telling you a little advanced information about articles we are planning and you are telling us you can't handle it??? You'd prefer to know nothing until we are ready to tell everything?

Robert

Just saying for a forum that's growing like this It's beat to hold cards to chest till your ready to discuss...

Bc when you say things and don't discuss it will cause friction. Seen it happen in many different forums all the time and it always ends the same way with users getting frustrated.

Too each their own but i still disagree fully and it has nothing to do with me being able to handle it.

It's more about how it was worded than anything else.

Like say "look for an article on X in near future too..." Or something like I said before....

Just saying for a forum that's growing like this It's beat to hold cards to chest till your ready to discuss...

Bc when you say things and don't discuss it will cause friction. Seen it happen in many different forums all the time and it always ends the same way with users getting frustrated.

Too each their own but i still disagree fully and it has nothing to do with me being able to handle it.

It's more about how it was worded than anything else.

Like say "look for an article on X in near future too..." Or something like I said before....

You have instances where site owners who have forums give some advanced information and it causes friction? I am providing information. In my format. Take it or leave it. I'm starting to get a little pissed.

Robert

You have instances where site owners who have forums give some advanced information and it causes friction? I am providing information. In my format. Take it or leave it. I'm starting to get a little pissed.

Robert

Took to PM...

No need for anyone to get angry. I have a few rational thoughts to offer on both sides of the equation. But give me 30 minutes or so to formulate them.

AJ

No need for anyone to get angry. I have a few rational thoughts to offer on both sides of the equation. But give me 30 minutes or so to formulate them.

AJ

Not angry in the slightest. Took our lil chit chat to PM where it belonged in the first place. My fault completely as that's what i shoulda done to begin with anyway instead of posting in public like i did.

Again my fault on that.

• Like 1

I have to agree with the Sarge. You have this information you are lording over our heads like we're not worthy. Best not to mention it maybe until your ready to talk about it. Just sayin' it might keep the masses at bay.

Some information just isn't ready to be released. For as busy as our Admin and Authors are, it takes time to finish compiling all this information before it can be released. We just have to be patient and take the hints as something good so we can have the positive anticipation of what is coming.