Samsung Galaxy S7 Rumors thread

bitslizer

Just picked it up!

The shills at best buy didn't even take it out of the box (that's my job :-) )!  I need to unbox it now and activate it (they activated it in the system, just none of the first boot stuff).

Edited by jnadke
  • Like 1

Just picked it up!

The shills at best buy didn't even take it out of the box (that's my job :-) )! I need to unbox it now and activate it (they activated it in the system, just none of the first boot stuff).

Please provide us some screenshots when you can.

Just picked it up!

The shills at best buy didn't even take it out of the box (that's my job :-) )!  I need to unbox it now and activate it (they activated it in the system, just none of the first boot stuff).

50183338.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'm happy and excited for you  :tu:

• Like 2

Tracked into UPS system.  They're shaving a day off Blue since the package is tendered at the Air Hub in Louisville.

Here tomorrow.  Watch the storms cause trouble now.

Same here, its over in Newark but then noticed that its is scheduled for early delivery for tomorrow. (See attached image)

Therefore I can't resist posting this.

ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif

SprintOrder1UPS.png

• Like 1

I got my tracking number today, but it's been stuck in Louisville since noon! It's scheduled for delivery Wednesday

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Got it!

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

Busy setting up the phone now.

• Like 4

I got my tracking number today, but it's been stuck in Louisville since noon! It's scheduled for delivery Wednesday

Domestic origin is Louisville. That is the UPS air hub like Memphis is for Fed ex. Their logistics support program is based there.

Since there is no inbound travel it cuts blue 2-day service to one day.  It'll start moving after midnight when the inbounds are all arrived and the sort begins and then the outbounds start moving.

You'll probably see a departure scan by air, then an arrival scan at your nearest big city, then local ground or feeder air scans.  Then a load on a final delivery truck.

Blue has an end of business day commitment for commercial addresses and something like 8-9 pm for residential.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finally got my damn tracking number, should get them sometime today.

EDIT:

Also got tracking for my gear vr's as well, will be getting those today too.

Finally got my damn tracking number, should get them sometime today.

EDIT:

Also got tracking for my gear vr's as well, will be getting those today too.

Congrats.

The phones I ordered are on the truck being delivered and I am left to wonder if I need to be home to sign for the package. If so, then I won't be getting it today. lol Unless i leave work and track down the truck like I did last time.

oh and I also finally got a tracking number for the VR Gears this morning, but when I enter it into UPS tracking, no such number exists.  Figures.

TS

Since new too. Once enroute, you can select a more narrow delivery time or redirect it to work or have it held at a UPS station.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Congrats.

The phones I ordered are on the truck being delivered and I am left to wonder if I need to be home to sign for the package. If so, then I won't be getting it today. lol Unless i leave work and track down the truck like I did last time.

oh and I also finally got a tracking number for the VR Gears this morning, but when I enter it into UPS tracking, no such number exists.  Figures.

TS

That's why I had my stuff come to work.  Someone *always* available to sign for it, and it gets into my hands immediately without fail.

As I recall, phones always need an adult signature unless you have a release on file.

-Although I'm not even sure if the release is enough in these cases.

I am pretty sure if signature was required it would show up on the tracking site (UPS for mine). I don't see that indicated.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure if signature was required it would show up on the tracking site (UPS for mine). I don't see that indicated.

As I was typing this I got my delivered notification. No signature required. My husband is charging it up for me.

• Like 2

As I was typing this I got my delivered notification. No signature required. My husband is charging it up for me.

If he really loved you he'd bring it to work!

j/k congrats

• Like 1

So, knowing how UPS is, they usually deliver/drop off at my house around 12-2PM and 4-6PM. And while I do get off at 4, I don't want to take a chance of not getting there in time to meet the UPS guy in case I have to sign for it. So my gut feeling is that it will be the earlier drop off. I tell my boss, I'm taking an extended lunch to pick up a package across town and shoot home.

I get home and nothing, nada, zip , no "I was here and you weren't" tag on the door.(which is a good thing)

So I'm inside and feed the cat and play with him and I hear a loud noise outside. I see and its the UPS truck. BOOM.

I go to the front door and look out the peep hole and yep its him walking up to my door. There he is Mr Brown himself holding a glowing box of awesomeness from Sprint in his hands. Timing couldn't have been played any better. I sign for it. and immediately take it into the house and open up the package to see the two Galaxy S7 Edges there.

After holding it in my hands and looking at the device, i have to say, that even though I knew it would be nice looking, I was not expecting it to be this nice looking. The gold tone of the back is truly eye pleasing. it is light weight compared to the Note Edge and it is a bit smaller width wise and in thickness compared to the Note Edge. I do like that it has a curved edge on both sides. 

It is sleek and slippery, so I will be putting on a cover for it since it may slip out of my hands.

Later on tonight I'll activate it and start playing around with it. 

TS

20160308_1257552.png

• Like 3

I've noticed every photo I've seen of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge's screen turned on, the display looks almost breathtaking. Are those here who have the device thinking the same/similar way about how the display looks, that is if the photos I've seen of it are accurate.

I think we're out of rumors mode.  This topic can be closed in favor of the user thread now.

I think that the S7 Edge thread should be for the regular S7, also.  I know technically they are different but user experiences etc will be similar.