Samsung Galaxy S7 Rumors thread

bitslizer

I have that since they started it. (Web version is way better than Android phone version btw), but it says it can't do that at this time. Not ttat it matters since I really don't want to change the delivery date or destination. They usually deliver between 12-2 and 4-6 in my area.

TS

Since new too. Once enroute, you can select a more narrow delivery time or redirect it to work or have it held at a UPS station.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

It shows in the image, Feb 23rd and I believe it was around in the mid afternoon.

TS

Yeah, that's what I meant to ask, the time of day. Thanks.

Just got off the phone with Best Buy, I can pick up my phone at 5 o'clock tomorrow

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Did you pre-order at the store or online?/

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Phones that have already arrived at Best Buy will be used to fulfill pre-orders. Not everyone that pre-ordered will get theirs on the 7th. Not every Sku has arrived.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Phones that have already arrived at Best Buy will be used to fulfill pre-orders. Not everyone that pre-ordered will get theirs on the 7th. Not every Sku has arrived.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Yup, this seems to be the case & apparently my local Best Buy either didn't get any shipments or not enough of the Sprint GS7 Edges to be sending me an email for pickup on Monday.

I'm gonna take my case with me to work tomorrow in case I get an email while I'm at work. ????

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Just find it odd that the release date changed from 3/11 to 3/7 for the device. Got me all excited, lol. oh well I guess I'll put the case in my car, just in case.

Woot! 10 mins ago I received an email from BB telling me my pickup date is tomorrow! ????????

• Like 1

So for those that already got their devices or have gotten their tracking information, do any of you have/ordered the edge in silver?

If I had known best buy pre orders would be able to be picked up in store first I would've done that. I thought it would be shipped before it's available in store

Exactly. What a foul up by sprint.

I did it through best buy but had it shipped thinking it would get here before it would be available in store

I ordered via the sprint website as early as I could, which was actually earlier than they said the orders would go live.

I had it delivered so I could have it come to work and not have to drive to any store 15 miles out of my way. Orders have been shipping for almost a week now. I should have had mine in time for the weekend. I could be migrated and running by now.

Best Buy is nothing so special that it rates being given special service over customers already with sprint that put in the extra effort. It's not like Best Buy pre ordered phones, they're being shipped individually the same way the rest are, they're just getting a priority and getting their orders jammed in front of others.

I ordered via the sprint website as early as I could, which was actually earlier than they said the orders would go live.

I had it delivered so I could have it come to work and not have to drive to any store 15 miles out of my way. Orders have been shipping for almost a week now. I should have had mine in time for the weekend. I could be migrated and running by now.

Best Buy is nothing so special that it rates being given special service over customers already with sprint that put in the extra effort. It's not like Best Buy pre ordered phones, they're being shipped individually the same way the rest are, they're just getting a priority and getting their orders jammed in front of others.

Best Buy generally gets more stock of major devices than carrier stores.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If I had known best buy pre orders would be able to be picked up in store first I would've done that. I thought it would be shipped before it's available in store

Yeah, it seems like pre orders(shipped to a store for pick up) have priority of pre-orders that are not getting shipped to a store.

Got a call from Best Buy, my S7 Edge Black is ready for pickup!

Pre-orderd on the 23rd.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I get a call today also.. I'm off today so I'll have free time to play with it, if..

Ugh, 3:30 pm cant come soon enough. I'm instructed to go to the Pickup Window for the GS7 Edge anytime today until the 16th.

• Like 1