ENTER TO WIN A NEW UNLOCKED iPHONE 6s AND HELP SUPPORT S4GRU

S4GRU

Can I renounce my S4GRU Team Membership to participate? :lol:

Like in FCC spectrum auctions, just get a "Designated Entity" to donate in your place.

AJ

• Like 1

Like in FCC spectrum auctions, just get a "Designated Entity" to donate in your place.

AJ

Maybe I can work something out like the Alphabet - Google purchase.

• Like 1

We now have taken in enough donations that the winner will get a choice between a 64GB iPhone 6s Plus or a 128GB iPhone 6s. This is the maximum we will be upgrading the winning unit. The winner will be able to choose between these two units.

Thank you for your overwhelming support.  We will stop taking entries this Friday evening.  These are the last few days to join.  Make your donation, today!

• Like 9

Hey Robert, maybe this winter S4GRU could raffle an iPad Pro as another fund raiser. Thoughts?

These are turning out to be pretty successful. I may be up for doing that.

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

• Like 4

Hey Robert, maybe this winter S4GRU could raffle an iPad Pro as another fund raiser.  Thoughts?

If the two current fundraisers go well, then that is the likely plan to raffle off future devices of interest.  To maintain relevance, they will need to be cellular devices that are Sprint specific or Sprint compatible.  The iPad Pro in its LTE configuration would qualify as the latter, though that would make it an extra expensive raffle.

AJ

• Like 3

Hey Robert, maybe this winter S4GRU could raffle an iPad Pro as another fund raiser.  Thoughts?

The price point makes it a difficult candidate. A device starting at $300 to 500 or even the 6s entails us taking on substantially less risk than an iPad Pro.

Maybe start with the Mini 4 and possibly upgrade to a larger device (Air, Air 2 or Pro) as funds are raised?  I do not want to impede on the true reason of the raffles (to raise money for support of S4GRU) but as we have seen with the iPhone, S4GRU should receive plenty of support.

• Like 1

Seeing as it's my 21st birthday on Monday... I'm hoping I win myself a present!  :D

Gotta go through bills and stuff first, but I might be able to throw in a little more tomorrow morning. 

• Like 2

So Robert, when are we going to have the drawing?!?! 

Probably Sunday night.  We stop taking entries tonight at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.  Sometime after that this evening I will announce a date/time for the drawing.  I may do it Sunday evening.

• Like 8

Last hour to enter.  Entries will be accepted only until 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific today.  If you want to enter, or enter one more time, make your donation right away!!!

Help support S4GRU and try your chance at winning a new iPhone 6s/Plus.  Enter now BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

I have sent out all the raffle numbers to the entrants.  If you have not received your entry numbers after a donation you made, please send me a message right away.  If you do not notify of missing entries before the drawing is held, you will have forfeited your entry and we will not refund your donation.

Thank you for entering.  Best of luck to all the entrants who gave so generously to support S4GRU.

Robert

• Like 4